FS: Mint 2007 GT500-Red/ White Stripes-6,700 mi.

Franky's 500

Hello - I figured I would mention the sale here before listing on ebay. I am selling my dad's '07 GT500 for him. It is Torch Red w/ white stripes and black leather interior, not the two-tone black/ red. Neither of us is very adept on the computer, but I'm way ahead of him, so I'm helping him sell the last of his toys. I've already sold 3 of his Corvette's on ebay and the buyers were all very pleased, if not surprised, with the condition of his cars - this one is no different. This car is immaculate, with only 6,700 mi. My dad bought the car new and has been the only owner. Always garaged and never driven in the rain. The car is stock except for some basic suspension components: Eibach Pro-Street coilovers, BMR adjustable pan hard bar/ upper & lower control arms/ mounts/ relocation brackets/ camber bolts. I selected the suspension components for this car because, in my opinion, anything with Shelby's name on it should look and handle like this one does now. It also has a Ford Racing 4.10 gear which is actually a much more street friendly gear than I imagined. All factory parts that were removed are in boxes in air-conditioned storage. It has only been driven to car shows and local cruise-ins; never raced! He is asking $37,500 OBO. He does not really need to sell the car so he is not going to give it away. Title is free and clear. I will get some pics up by tomorrow. Meantime, if there is anything I forgot to mention, or should you have any questions or want pics sent, you can reach me at [email protected] or call or text 727-423-4315. Thank you for looking.

P.S. Suspension components have less than 500 miles on them and gear has less than 250 miles on it.

Take care,
Frank

Last edited:

Franky's 500

My bad, but I just saw that posting a car other than your own is apparently not allowed on here. I will post on ebay within the next day or so.

Users who are viewing this thread