FS: Mint 03 DSG Whipple Cobra - 14k mi

BLACKVNM

Established Member
NO LONGER FOR SALE - thank you for your interest

I have got myself into a situation where I need to sell one of my Cobra's. I had a buyer give me earnest money on my other car, but has been unable to come up with the funds for it after the time frame we both agreed to. I obviously jumped the gun a little, and I do not need to keep it AND the Cobra I purchased to replace it. I'm listing both of them for sale - whichever one sells first, I will keep the other.

That being said, this is an extremely clean DSG Whipple 03 Cobra - just turned over 14k miles. The car is in excellent shape and has been maintained religiously. There have been no corners cut and no expense spared. I have clean title in hand so it is ready to go whenever someone is ready to take it home. I will answer any questions I can and will be as up front as possible. I'm looking for $27,300 for the car with factory wheels - or obviously less if you'd like to provide your own. It made 585 rwhp through the factory H pipe, but now has the MRT catted H. It runs smooth and pulls hard, even cools the blower when you have the AC on (see below)! Here is a list of mods and some pictures:

ENGINE / EXHAUST:
-Whipple 2.3L Gen II with Reichard Racing 3.1" pulley
-LFP single blade TB
-JLT color matched high flow intake
-Billet Flow idler set (all idlers + snub idler)
custom head cooling mod (all billet, stainless braided line and AN fittings),
-True Forged intercooler tank (fully polished with "SVT" etching)
-LFP dual pass H/E with SVT stencil
-KarKraft black wrinkle coat cam covers
-custom polished billet coil covers
-custom 170* thermostat
-custom oil separator
-True Forged Icey Res intercooler system (uses A/C system to cool intercooler coolant)
-Magnaflow Stainless Steel cat back
-MRT high flow catted H-Pipe (2 1/2" 2 cat set up).

FUEL:
-60 lb. matched fuel injectors
-SCT 2400 MAF
-Lethal Performance twin FPDM set up with 40 amp relay and dedicated 8 gauge feed wire / 10 gauge pump wire.
-Fore Precision billet twin fuel hat with twin GT pumps wired with custom water tight connectors
Fragola push lock 8AN braided fuel line from fuel hat to Aeromotive 10 micron inline fuel filter and 8AN line from filter to fuel rails
-SCT X-Cal II with custom tune by Matt Hill Motorsports.

SUSPENSION:
-H&R Race springs
-Maximum Motorsports 4 bolt C/C plates
-Maximum Motorsports IRS sub-frame bushings
-Maximum Motorsports dif bushings
-Maximum Motorsports full length sub-frame connectors welded in with seat braces
-Billet Flow IRS dif brace.
-Baer drilled/slotted rotors w/Hawk ceramic racing pads

INTERIOR & MISC:
-MGW billet shifter
-MGW billet A/C controls
-MGW billet lock soldiers and sleeves (stock style)
-UPR billet tilt lever
-SOS A-pillar gauge mount with two Aeroforce Tech gauges installed as well as Raptor shift light
-Hylton Hi-boost overlay
-Cobra emblem floormats
-True Forged Billet hood vents
-True Forged Billet side scoop inserts (matching the hood vents with silver surround and black mesh)
-Fiore "click adjust" billet clutch adjuster and quadrant
-MRT hood struts
-custom radiator cover/shifter bezel ID badges (that don't have an "owners name" on them)
-Tinted rear lights & side markers
-Tinted windows with 5% band on windshield
-Snake grill emblem and removed Ford badge
-Shorty Antenna
-custom black outline rear bumper inserts

STEREO:
-Clarion MAX685BT double din DVD / Touch Screen head unit with built in Bluetooth and Ipod (Iphone) controls
-Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.5" components in front (tweeters mounted in Mach pods)
-Infinity Kappa 6x8 3 ways in rear (mounted in factory Mach enclosure)
-Infinity Kappa 10" dual voice coil sub mounted in custom enclosure in trunk
-Infinity 75 x 4 class D amp running mids and highs
-Infinity class D mono amp running sub at 2 ohm
-All wiring is Monster Cable or equivalent quality.

_ARW5112edit.jpg

_ARW5181edit.jpg

_ARW5260edit.jpg

_ARW5275edit.jpg

_ARW5301edit.jpg

_ARW5332edit.jpg

_ARW5327edit.jpg

_ARW5365edit.jpg

_ARW5370edit.jpg

_ARW5398edit.jpg

_ARW5389edit.jpg

_ARW5381edit.jpg

Last edited:

chad95

Established Member
Tennessee has some bad rides for sure. You have two awesome cobras I personally like the white one better but good luck with both

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
WOW, this car is exceptional!!!

If I didn't already have a DSG Terminator of my own, this one would be mine! GL with the sale OP.

brainpa

Established Member
Question, where are the TF wheels? It states you are selling with the factory ones...? They MAKE the car IMO...of course, so do all their wheels.

BEAUTIFUL ride.

BLACKVNM

Established Member
Question, where are the TF wheels? It states you are selling with the factory ones...? They MAKE the car IMO...of course, so do all their wheels.

BEAUTIFUL ride.

They're actually iforged Aero's, but the style is very similar TF Mach 5's. I appreciate the compliments, I just couldn't let the car go for that price with the forged wheels on it.

Users who are viewing this thread