FS: Mike Furrey's Modified 2007 Shelby GT500 - 5k Miles

AJD 4 ND

Established Member
FS: Modified 2007 Shelby GT500 - 5k Miles

What I have for sale is a 2007 Shelby GT500 owned by professional athlete Mike Furrey. Just under 5k miles and all modifications were done by MRT Racing in Detroit. Car will be in the December, January, and February Dupont issue. If you would like more details PM me or email me at [email protected] Mike is open to any offers but he is in no hurry to get rid of it.

New Asking Price - $36,500

Check the link below for more information.

2007 Shelby GT 500 for Sale - 720933 - duPontREGISTRY.com

since these pics. were taken, the car has been back at MRT to be completely detailed and the front lip was repainted

Shaker 1000 Audio System added from factory
Signature Series Savini Rims
H&R Coilover kit
Custom MaxThunder Axle-Back exhaust
K&N Cold Air Intake - Adds over 50hp (dyno proven by K&N)
Tinted Windows
Quarter Window Louvers added and painted
3D Carbon Sideskirts
Vinyled Stripes removed and painted on (awesome feature of this vehicle)
Few other mods not listed

DSCN6594.jpg

DSCN6596.jpg

DSCN6607.jpg

DSCN6623.jpg

Last edited:

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Who is Mike Furrey? And why does he not list it himself?

AJD 4 ND

Established Member
Who is Mike Furrey? And why does he not list it himself?

I think a quick google search can answer that... If you are a big NFL fan he is a recognizable name in the league.

He does not have the time to deal with selling this car and is currently in Florida for the summer. Not only that, being "famous" can lead to many unwanted phone calls and information that he doesn't put out publically.

Same thing I'm doing for a friend of mine is the same thing many much bigger companies do, just on a much bigger scale.

He is a great guy and even better guy off the field. Always helping the community in every way he can and I am helping him move this car.

AJD 4 ND

Established Member
This car was on ebay for months, listing said it had 20k in mods.....

Yes that would be me with the listing.

20k in mods? Are you calling me out?

When you're running savani signature series wheels I think that alone speaks for a good chunk of the change spent on this car. Also, when you have MRT do your work the prices aren't cheap.

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Yes that would be me with the listing.

20k in mods? Are you calling me out?

When you're running savani signature series wheels I think that alone speaks for a good chunk of the change spent on this car. Also, when you have MRT do your work the prices aren't cheap.

Did your phone ring?
I dont see where i ever said this car didnt have 20k in mods....Good luck with the sale, its a sweet car

skyhighsd

Established Member
Nice car, but you should really get rid of that junk K&N CAI, hope the car has a tune in it.

.n0b.

moar powa
Established Member
I wouldn't say he is a huge recognizable name, but he does play in the NFL so he is a somebody. Kinda has a Wes Welker build to him.

I think he is saying that from what you listed, that doesn't really add up to 20k in mods. But nice car either way.

bscarberry

Established Member
I like how you name drop in the title itself. Like this being Mike Furrey's car is gonna have any extra benefit in the sale. Next up on the block- Phil Dawson's 2004 Lightning

AJD 4 ND

Established Member
I wouldn't say he is a huge recognizable name, but he does play in the NFL so he is a somebody. Kinda has a Wes Welker build to him.

I think he is saying that from what you listed, that doesn't really add up to 20k in mods. But nice car either way.

He has an even better reputation off the field and is always helping the community with his charity and volunteer work

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Great looking car and one of the best prices I have seen on the net good luck. But no wonder Detroit is having all this trouble 25K in Mods?

AJD 4 ND

Established Member
Great looking car and one of the best prices I have seen on the net good luck. But no wonder Detroit is having all this trouble 25K in Mods?

Thanks. Hopefully it should sell soon.

I have the invoices from MRT showing $11k in mods/work and if I do recall Mike correctly, he mentioned almost $10k were spent on rims and tires. Mike also just had the entire car detailed and some parts repainted by MRT to have the car in perfect condition. Maybe I was a bit off on my statement but fairly close to that number.

03Bite

Established Member
He should have taken 94cobramike's offer for 37,500. Good luck with the sale!:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread