FS: MGW Shifter MT82

55R

Noobie Boobie
Established Member
Up for sale is a lightly used MGW MT82 Short shifter. I bought this to remedy my transmission problems in my 2013 Mustang GT. I had a Steeda Tri-Ax just before this and that worked well, but still wasn't great. I ordered the MGW and waited a few weeks for it to be made and then delivered. Immediately upon installation i noticed a huge increase in comfort. The shifting was so clean and smooth. much better fluent motion as compared to the Tri-Ax and the stocker. I recently demodded the car and have since sold it. this was the absolute best mod i did to the car, hands down.

I took great care in the installation and the removal of the shifter. there are no missing nuts or bolts, gaskets or parts. The one item i could not remove was the small amount of Dynamat they give you to stick around the shifter area. So you will need to come up with some if you see fit. I will tell you this, after installing this shifter with the heat shield and all the insulation, there was zero noise from the shifter area. quieter then stock.

$350 FIRM - Shipped to your door (lower 48 states)

IMG_0905_zpsd8b55198.jpg

IMG_0904_zps34c80a51.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread