FS: Metco double bearing 100mm idler pulley

black 10th vert

Established Member
FS: Metco double bearing 100mm idler pulley brand new!

I have a brand new, still in the original box, Metco double bearing 100mm idler pulley for sale. This is the one with the cool machined center piece to cover the bearings. I bought both the 90, and the 100mm for my car, but ended up using the 90mm for my snub so this one is not needed. Cost $89.99 plus shipping from Metco. I will sell for $75 shipped to your door.

here is the link to the exact part I have for sale:

Double Bearing Idler Pulley 100mm, 2003-2004 Mustang Cobra: Metco Motorsports

pm me if interested!

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
pm sent, but for others that might ask... yes it will, but it's not a straight bolt on. I had to machine the center billet cap to accept the larger bolt diameter that BF uses to get the 90mm one to work on my BF bracket. It would be easier for most people to just buy a Metco mount to use with this if you want an easy bolt-on.

04mysticvert

Established Member
Is this the bearing thats needed with a 2.7 or 2.8 pulley? If so, what else is needed to mount this to a stock setup?

black 10th vert

Established Member
Is this the bearing thats needed with a 2.7 or 2.8 pulley? If so, what else is needed to mount this to a stock setup?

To use it as a "snub idler", you just need the bracket which can be bought new direct from Metco, or used in the classifieds. It can be bolted directly in place of the stock idlers, though, with no additional hardware just like the BF idlers.

Users who are viewing this thread