FS: MagnaFlow "STREET" Axle Back exhaust system

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
ttt Gonna wash em and update the thread with a Before and After pic. This OP pic does no justice and looks way!!! worse then what they are lol ;) EVERYTHING ELSE IS SOLD! Lets get this off my hands so I can move on to the next project! Thanks

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
as promised...and WOW! lmao Big difference! But I just wanted to show everyone who may have been interested and passed because of the false appearance. They are really in good shape! 2ys or less old used. They were just dirty. NOTE: This is only wash and dry! No POLISH! with some elbow grease and polish, this thing will have a nice chrome like finish out back! Update above

cleaned%20axle%20back_zpsizewukdw.gif

axle%20back%20CLEAN_zpsvgytolc5.gif

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
(updated) so I do not assume people know what they are looking at when looking at the actual item or left to be responsible to ask questions.

*NOTE* These mufflers came of a complete 2012 Mustang GT Full MAGNAFLOW "STREET" EXHAUST SYSTEM and mid pipes sold. Now I have the axle back portion of the entire kit. These mufflers or your mid pipes may require small tweek for perfect fitment. The stock pipes are mounted together with ball end or flanged ends with the Magnaflow they are just sleeved... Still a Hellavah deal!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
LIMITED TIME DEAL! Need these gone to make other moves ~ $300.00 LOCAL PICK UP! dm/call/tx me 8138415563

Last edited:

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
I had a set of Magnaflow competition mufflers and changed them out for a set of these. They will work on the same o/a pipe. I prefer these over the comps. Not nearly as much cabin noise/drone but still plenty loud out back.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I had a set of Magnaflow competition mufflers and changed them out for a set of these. They will work on the same o/a pipe. I prefer these over the comps. Not nearly as much cabin noise/drone but still plenty loud out back.

Thank You...

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Another FLAKER/tire kicker who said he was a serious buyer ^ texts me wants to pick up, when I ask specific purchase and meeting details, disappears and not to return any follow up text msg after or the day after. 2nd person to do this within a week, approx 5th person in total. At least have the balls and say, "No Thanks Man" or something! Frustrated Bump lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread