FS: Magnaflow/Magnapack Catback 99-04 Cobra,,,Pics.

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
This is a used Magnaflow Catback with Magnapack mufflers welded in.I put this on my car and was trying to sell my other "Mac" catback but no one was interested.So I'm gonna use the Mac and see if I'll have better luck selling the Magnapacks.

This catback is in great condition and fits very well.Also has the 4 inch rolled tips.It is on my car right now but I haven't been able to start it.I still need some parts to get it in running condition. :cryying:

I'm told this catback is very loud and similar to Stingers,but I have never heard it in person.

I need to get $275 Shipped.

I have included some pics,,sorry they are kinda dark and crappy.

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

GotBoost03Cobra

Big Pimpin' Spendin' G's
Established Member
Ill buy it for $250 shipped to 74136. If you need to get rid of it. I'd like to have an exhaust and I just bought a house.. so its not a priority.. but for the right $ something can be worked out!

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
I'll let ya know.I may have a local buyer for $250 pick up.

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
More pics of the packs off the cobra. Forgot to mention it comes with brand new stainless band clamps.

IMG_0022.jpg

Stainless Band Clamps.
IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

GotBoost03Cobra

Big Pimpin' Spendin' G's
Established Member
Hey Im game.. just let me know man. Ive got the car going into ford monday to have the rear diff re-sealed.. it started leakin on me yesterday.. but im down.. Call me on my cell and let me know incase i dont check it.. 918-906-0781 My name is Zach

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
Still for sale,,,would really like to get $275 shipped for this.

After shipping I'll only pocket about $225.

01CaliSnake

Established Member
cat back

i will give you 275 shipped...i want it.....let me know so i can get the money off....i have been looking for this setup....again i will take it 275 shipped....i am at 92806,in california

tankerman1981

Established Member
is this still for sale..... if sooo shoot me a PM... looking for exhaust like RIGHT NOW within the next few days and all....would love the magnapacks like you got and all.....

Users who are viewing this thread