FS: Mac 3" IRS Catback w/Ceramic Coated Polished Tailpipes

Satin03

Established Member
Selling my 3" Mac c/b. It has been on the car for about 2,900 miles. I am switching to the Bassani 3" and no longer need this. I don't want to give up the Mac sound but want stainless.

I had the tailpipes coated using Chromex Ceramic Coating because I didn't like the plain aluminized look from behind the car. This coating is polishable but it won't polish to a mirror finish like stainless. The coating cost me $150.

The kit is still on the car but I am removing it mid next week when the Bassani kit show up.

Comes complete with 3.5" stainless steel tips. This kit can bolt up to either a 2.5" mid using included cone reducers or remove them to bolt up directly to a 3" mid pipe.

Selling the kit for $350 plus shipping.

Here are some pics of the kit on my car.
IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2115.jpg

IMG_2122.jpg

Satin03

Established Member
PM's replied. He all, I should've mentioned that I am currently deployed overseas and will be back this coming week (Fri/Sat). I will be able to get shipping quotes at that time for you all. Thanks for the patience and sorry for any confusion.

Satin03

Established Member
what kind of custom X-pipe or kit is that, is it 3 inch and MAC headers? Thanks

It's a Dr. Gas 3" stainless x-pipe. It comes completely disassembled so you have to weld it all together as you can see by all the weld joints. Kind of a PITA to put it together but sounds amazing. I only hope it sounds as good with the Bassani behind it and not too loud. Oh, and those are MAC headers. Here's a better view of the X.

IMG_2119.jpg

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
PM's replied. He all, I should've mentioned that I am currently deployed overseas and will be back this coming week (Fri/Sat). I will be able to get shipping quotes at that time for you all. Thanks for the patience and sorry for any confusion.

Ok cool. Let me knw.

Users who are viewing this thread