FS: LS3 L92 engine low miles 6.2L VVT

CSVT

Back for the first time
Established Member
Well I bought this for a project car but don't have a garage to work on it in anymore so I'm putting it up for sale. Maybe one of you knows a person looking for a sweet motor or wants to make a "built for tough with chevy stuff" 'stang.

Here's the deal
2007 L92 out of a gmc Denali 7xxx miles like brand new.
This engine is the same as a LS3 ( 6.2 liters, aluminum block, aluminum rectangle port heads) that comes in 2008 up corvettes but it also has variable valve timing for more low end torque and better fuel economy. I believe they are underrated at 403hp. It does NOT have DOD (displacement on demand).

I have an alternator, MAF , 7 of 8 coils (lost one) all plug wires complete wiring harness and ECU. No manifolds or other acessories are included.

Mine has a brand new LH8 oil pan on it this is the factory oilpan on hummer h3 and chevy/gmc Colorado/canyon with the v8 option. It is the highest clearance pan availble without going full custom and is perfect for swaps.

I Will include the brand new engine stand this engine is on right now as well.

Asking $2500 OBO shipped PM me for my phone number I will asnwer any question you have. I want this gone asap!

Users who are viewing this thread