FS lots of GT500 and S197 parts for sale

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
JLT carbon fiber CAI w/ 110mm maf (GT500 only) NEW COST $449 my price $275

Stainless works 1 7/8" long tubes, 3" x pipe with cats and 3" catback New Cost $2800 my price $1900

Stiegemeier ported blower with 2.6" metco pulley and idler (with your s/c in exchange) $925 value my price $600

1 piece powerhouse 411 driveshaft and safety loop NEW COST $740 my price $500

California car cover specially fit for GT500 will also fit other s197's - all weather (snow, rain, etc) cover NEW COST $340 my price $225

Speed of Sound gauge pod with cobalt boost/vac and electrical water temp gauges NEW COST $330 my price $200 (with your stock pilar in exchange) SALE PENDING

Ground Control coil overs, camber/caster plates, koni single adjustable struts and shocks SOLD

SCT Xcal2 with 93 octane tune (for headers and JLT w/ 2.6 pulley) and a tune for stock exhaust, jlt and 2.6 pulley. TUNE by jon lund (tuner for evolution) NEW COST $400. my price $300

BMR billet lower control arms SOLD

BMR adjustable upper control arm w/ poly bushings SOLD

BMR Heavy duty upper control arm mount SOLD

BMR panhard bar and relocation kit, and moser diff cover SOLD

Steeda X5 balljoint (NEW NEVER INSTALLED) SOLD

Steeda bump steer kit (NEW NEVER INSTALLED) SOLD

All parts are used, but in good or better than good condition. Car will start it's demodding process this coming Sunday 9/21 and all parts will be available soon there after. Lock them up now! These prices are a DEAL!

ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING

[email protected]

Last edited:

colin450

Established Member
How'd you like the coil overs and BMR suspension stuff? Are you selling the car with the CCWs or are those already gone?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
How'd you like the coil overs and BMR suspension stuff? Are you selling the car with the CCWs or are those already gone?
The suspension setup was my favorite part of the car. I loved hanging with Z06's and ford gt's in long sweepers and hanging tight with the evo's in the small turns.

They are for sale...but they aren't ready. They are at the powdercoaters (chicago weather didn't treat the polished finish too well). I have been planning on getting them a bright/shiny silver, so they look the same, but can be cleaned in 20 seconds with a cloth vs polishing for 12 hours (yes, I spent 12 hours polishing those wheels once) I could have them done any color you want.

with that being said, rear tires (295/35/19 bfg kdw2) are near new (just replaced them 3k miles ago @ $375 each). Front tires need replacing (I will ship front without tires)

19x11 and 19x9.5 ccw sp500. Cost new was just over $4000 w/ tires. I will sell w/o front tires for $2500 powdercoated any color you want.

Last edited:

colin450

Established Member
I'll take the wheels and the coil overs. Send me a PM with any questions.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
ttt...yes jlt is available, but I cannot sell it until I sell (trade for stock) the stiegemeier ported blower with 2.6 metco pulley.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I am willing to move these parts at any price necessary as long as it's reasonable. Somebody needs to buy them!

Users who are viewing this thread