FS: LM2 Mufflers

BLK_VNM

Established Member
took them out and swapped in some maganpack mufflers.

got just the mufflers looking for 125 for them. would perfer a local sale just so i dont have to ship them. they have mabey 8-900 miles on them and are otherwise in great condition. i looked around online and they sell for between 210 - 225 so i figure 125 is a fair price for hardly used mufflers.

justin

JJs89lx

In the making.....
Established Member
took them out and swapped in some maganpack mufflers.

got just the mufflers looking for 125 for them. would perfer a local sale just so i dont have to ship them. they have mabey 8-900 miles on them and are otherwise in great condition. i looked around online and they sell for between 210 - 225 so i figure 125 is a fair price for hardly used mufflers.

justin

Not to bash but i found them for 185.35 New with free shipping.
Where these clamped on or welded and cut off?

BLK_VNM

Established Member
clamped and where did you find them that cheap? i looked at lethal performance need 4 speed and 1 or 2 other shops.

JJs89lx

In the making.....
Established Member
I say its still fair..... But i was just saying that i found them cheaper....

Im trying to find you a buyer, But AmericanMuscle.com has them for 185.xx and free shipping. I bought the LM1's from them for 139 and never paid shipping ordered Monday and Got them Friday of the same week.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
why did you switch fro the LM-2, too loud or not enough, just wondering how your magnapacs sound in comparison

Users who are viewing this thread