FS: Lloyd's plain black floor mats and Tri-bar carpeted trunk mat

sloppymax

Established Member
I have a full set of Lloyd's floor mats for the 11-14 Mustangs. They are plain black and the driver mat is the only one with any wear. There is a indentation left from my heel but the mats were recently steam cleaned. The car is gone so the mats must go. I also have a Lloyd's trunk mat that will fit without the factory sub. I would prefer to sell both together but I will separate it. If I can sell together, I will include a glass replacement lens for the factory radio. I purchased this from another member who is no longer making the lens and my OEM never got bad enough so this is still new.

Floor mats alone would be $45 shipped, trunk mat would be $60 shipped but together I would do $90 shipped including the glass lens. This applies only to Continental US. I accept Paypal and I do not care about the fee. I ship the same day that the funds transfer from Paypal to my bank. I have all positive feedback on here as well as my350z.com, g35driver.com and maxima.org all under the same username. Thanks for looking.

CAM00115_zpsbwza4y44.gif

CAM00116_zpshu835ybg.gif

sloppymax

Established Member
Sorry, should have mentioned that. The driver's mat does have the two tabs to lock the mat down. Passenger and rear do not just like the OEM mats but they do have plastic spikes to keep it from moving around unlike the factory mats.

lsxjunkie

Established Member
Sold. I'll take the floor mats. Shoot me a PM with your paypal e-mail and I'll send you payment immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread