FS Lightning Longblock

Hilander

Established Member
Looking to move my stock Lightning Longblock out of my garage.

Longblock is complete except for the cam covers, oil pan, oil pickup & timing chain cover.

The motor was pulled with 19k on it. I replaced it with a built setup. No problems with it at all.

This motor can easily fit a mustang too. You could use your excisting intake setup with the addition of the Reichard Racing adaptor plates.

http://www.reichardracing.com/modular_engine_parts.php

SOLD

Motor.jpg

Motor1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mustangracer875

Established Member
hey

hi hows it going soo turns out last night i either spoon a bearind and broke a rod and i think i ****ed the block any way i know you probly get these b.s email all the time and shit but iam really intrested in what you have and a.s.a.p i dont want to have my truck off the road too long i live in new york i saw you would ship soo would you let me know what shipping would be plus what u wanted for the motor and then we can do buisnees from there also you said this was a stock motor with 19k on it anything done to it and if anything what will it need and thanks alot for taking a min to read this...

antonio

Hilander

Established Member
hi hows it going soo turns out last night i either spoon a bearind and broke a rod and i think i ****ed the block any way i know you probly get these b.s email all the time and shit but iam really intrested in what you have and a.s.a.p i dont want to have my truck off the road too long i live in new york i saw you would ship soo would you let me know what shipping would be plus what u wanted for the motor and then we can do buisnees from there also you said this was a stock motor with 19k on it anything done to it and if anything what will it need and thanks alot for taking a min to read this...

antonio

The motor is priced at 1500. Shipping would be around 200.

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
THIS IS A GREAT DEAL!!!!!

I paid $1900 for my 2003 motor with 13K miles on it... and it didnt have the timing chains and all that..

Hilander

Established Member
Longblocks are all the same.The HP went up 20 hp in 2001 because of a better intercooler, bigger MAF and tune.

The 99/00 motors were supposed to have better rods.

Users who are viewing this thread