FS L&M 66mm and 72mm

bohica281

Established Member
Selling a L&M 66mm(SOLD and 72mm(SOLD) shipped to lower 48 states. Also buyer pays Paypal fees of 3% or send as gift.
Selling a L&M 66mm(polished) for $400 shipped and 72mm(black anodized) for $450 shipped to lower 48 states. Also buyer pays Paypal fees of 3% or send as gift.

Last edited:

kput

Established Member
If anyone has trouble getting the 72mm to run properly on their car PM me and I can walk you through it :)

I just bought one a while back and love it.

latinwrlord

Established Member
I have the 72 as well and love it. Know issue's at all. I am currently getting the car tuned and VMP explains they don't tune L&M throttle body's. Even though I have had no issues with it ever. And I have been running about 1.7 years or a little longer. Go figure. But I will figure out a way to keep it, I hope. Because I do want VMP tune. Heard nothing but good about their tunes.

kput

Established Member
I have the 72 as well and love it. Know issue's at all. I am currently getting the car tuned and VMP explains they don't tune L&M throttle body's. Even though I have had no issues with it ever. And I have been running about 1.7 years or a little longer. Go figure. But I will figure out a way to keep it, I hope. Because I do want VMP tune. Heard nothing but good about their tunes.

The L&M Throttle Body uses factory MAF mappings, simply tell them to run the factory maf curves on the tune and you should be fine.

If you have any issues they will be TPS issues, or related to the factory idle.. again if you PM me I can walk you through it, as mine is Lund tuned, but they will not have anything to do with the TB.

Users who are viewing this thread