FS: L.L.'s 04 Sonic Blue Lightning 18,000 miles.

chrisxiv

Established Member
Ok, ok....... I live in the bay area and have been on the market for months for the right Lightning. I didn't anticipate seeing one this nice, and with this low of mileage.. Although it is a bit out of my price range, I Might, just Might be able to pull a few strings. You have a great truck, and It looks like you have alot of respect from the members here, which is nice.

Larry, I am serious although I am in no rush right now. I'm going to need to finance. Give me a few days and I will get back to you.

mkb116

Established Member
I can speak from personal experience, LL is one of the easiest, most honest guys you will ever deal with buying or selling.

BEAUTIFUL TRUCK!

Good luck with the sale.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
are you keeping the plates? just in case you decide that down the road, another Lightning may come along...? good luck with the sale.. the truck is beautiful

Quik Z06

Established Member
Wow, too bad you have to sell it, its a beautiful truck!! Good luck with the sale :beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Ok, ok....... I live in the bay area and have been on the market for months for the right Lightning. I didn't anticipate seeing one this nice, and with this low of mileage.. Although it is a bit out of my price range, I Might, just Might be able to pull a few strings. You have a great truck, and It looks like you have alot of respect from the members here, which is nice.

Larry, I am serious although I am in no rush right now. I'm going to need to finance. Give me a few days and I will get back to you.

:rockon::rockon:

I can speak from personal experience, LL is one of the easiest, most honest guys you will ever deal with buying or selling.

BEAUTIFUL TRUCK!

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks.:beer::beer:

are you keeping the plates? just in case you decide that down the road, another Lightning may come along...? good luck with the sale.. the truck is beautiful

Thanks, and yes I'm keeping the plates. :beer:

Wow, too bad you have to sell it, its a beautiful truck!! Good luck with the sale :beer:

Thanks Pete.:pepper::pepper:

mr go fast

Established Member
Great seller. I bought an 86 GT Mustang a few years ago from Larry. Mentioned everything good and bad. Totally straight up and gave me a hell of a deal. Good luck Larry.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Good luck Larry :thumbsup: I can also attest to Larry being a top notch seller. You get nothing but the honest truth and most friendly service from Larry. BTW those exhaust tips look so much better than my magnaflows.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Thanks Pete.:pepper::pepper:

No problem Larry. :beer: If this was for sale a few months ago I probably would have bought it from you. I was looking at possibly getting a Lightning (and was talking to a board member about a trade for my 99 Vette) That didn't work out so I started looking at other trucks and ended up buying an Escalade.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Great seller. I bought an 86 GT Mustang a few years ago from Larry. Mentioned everything good and bad. Totally straight up and gave me a hell of a deal. Good luck Larry.

Hi Manny.:beer: Thanks:rockon:

Good luck Larry :thumbsup: I can also attest to Larry being a top notch seller. You get nothing but the honest truth and most friendly service from Larry. BTW those exhaust tips look so much better than my magnaflows.

Thanks Jonathan. :beer:

No problem Larry. :beer: If this was for sale a few months ago I probably would have bought it from you. I was looking at possibly getting a Lightning (and was talking to a board member about a trade for my 99 Vette) That didn't work out so I started looking at other trucks and ended up buying an Escalade.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread