**FS Kooks axleback like new!

cobra1718

Established Member
I have a 1 week old set of Kooks axleback that have less than 50 miles on them. I have tried a number of different exhausts and have decided to go full circle and put Roush back on the car. To me the best sounding of what I have tried. I assume the shipping on these would be in the 50 range so I would like to lose as little money as possible. I would like to get 400 shipped. This is like buying a new exhaust. I bought these from Roush-Yates for well over 500.

DSC_0339-1.gif

Last edited:

kona12

Established Member
Do those come with those dents for clearence issues from manufact...My friend has them on his CTSV and sound insane +1, wonder if they sound just as good on a stang...

cobra1718

Established Member
Do those come with those dents for clearence issues from manufact...My friend has them on his CTSV and sound insane +1, wonder if they sound just as good on a stang...
dents? These are chrome may be the lighting or the angle of the pic.These are less than a month old with less than 100 miles on them

grabber blue gt

Established Member
Are they as loud as the roush? I am stuck between the roush with after cat x, borla s type catback, or the kooks with o/r x pipe.

You can PM me if you would like as I am interested

scotmach

Established Member
I just bought the Kooks catback. I can't believe no one has scoffed these up yet. Just look at the picture that cobra1718 put up and one can tell the quality of their mufflers/tips. Free bump for a great looking/sounding axleback.

cobra1718

Established Member
I just bought the Kooks catback. I can't believe no one has scoffed these up yet. Just look at the picture that cobra1718 put up and one can tell the quality of their mufflers/tips. Free bump for a great looking/sounding axleback.
thanks I cant believe it either :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread