FS: Kooks axle back 2011-2014 GT/ Boss 12-13

sloppymax

Established Member
Up for sale is a set of Kooks axle backs for 2011-2014 GTs and 2012/13 Boss. I purchased these new and they were on the car for 20k miles. I went back to stock when I traded in the car. They have the typical spots for the time being spent on the car but no big dings or dents. I only cleaned them up but they would really shine with a good polish. Originally I had the GT500 a/b but I went to the Kooks because I was unhappy with the sound of the 500s. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would put these at a five and the 500s at a three. They are lighter than the GT500s and have a deep sound. Two clamps in the pictures are included. This is a direct bolt for the years mentioned with no cutting or welding.

I am asking $400 shipped to anywhere in the Continental US or a local pick up for $375. I accept Paypal and do not care about the 3%. I will ship the same day that the payment hits my bank using UPS ground. I have all positive feedback on here as well my350z.com, myg35driver.com and maxima.org all under the same username. Local pick up area would be Charlotte or Matthews, NC area. Thanks for looking.

CAM00130_zpsvqvk9zwn.gif

CAM00129_zpswbpubbjo.gif

sloppymax

Established Member
I will also throw in a BNIB Motorcraft cabin filter for the 11-14s GT or a Motorcraft gas cap lock for the same years. Both have a retail around $20 but either can be shipped with the axle back.

Users who are viewing this thread