FS: Kenne Bell 2.2, with BAP and MAFia

Copperhead

"Cover me, Porkins!"
Established Member
I have a KB 2.2 with Boostapump, 65lb Injectors, Diablosport MAFia, and oil Catch Can.

The Blower was installed new, and has about 20k miles on it, though it was not hammered much. The finish on the case does have hazing, as can be seen in the pics.

Also, the hose barb on the Boost Modulator is broken. (EDIT: This has been repaired. I bought an aluminum barb from Kenne Bell and installed it in place of the broken plastic one.)

The boostapump is complete, but the long wire running to the engine compartment will need to respliced.

There is also a Diablosport MAFia included.

I also have a spacer for use between the blower and the manifold that I will include. It allows enough clearance to change injectors without pulling the blower, but is just a convenience item. If you want to use it, you will need longer bolts and a second blower gasket.

I am asking $2300 + Shipping for the whole kit.

I will be happy to answer any questions. I am located in Knoxville, TN.

Thanks!

KB1.JPG

KB2.JPG

KB3.JPG

KB5.JPG

MAF1.JPG

Last edited:

Copperhead

"Cover me, Porkins!"
Established Member
I will only break it all up if someone takes the blower alone first.

I was running 20lbs of boost with a 4lb lower. I dynod 595RWHP and Tq on a mustang dyno, tuned at about 10:1 A/F. I ran on mainly road courses so had it tuned very rich, so there was a lot of room for power if I had wanted to lean it out a bit for drag racing, plus, Mustang Dynos read much lower RWHP than Dyno Jets.

New Edge

Screaming 2.2!
Established Member
will buy the bap and possibly the mafia if willing to separate. just saying youll make more with them separate. pm me if you are willing

Copperhead

"Cover me, Porkins!"
Established Member
+1 I'm not trying to knock you at all, but the blower looks like it went through hell and back, so more details will go a long way to help sell it.

I understand, but no one has asked any details, so I can't predict what they would want to know.

I traded the cobra on a new Fusion because I need 4 doors now. So I took the blower off because the dealership wanted the cobra stock.

Here is a pic of the rotors
Rotor.JPG

In the rotor picture, I literally did nothing but tip the blower up and snap the pic. They are smooth, and there is no damage.

The blower works perfectly, it just needs a good cleaning and I don't have a place to do it. I really don't know why the case hazed up in spots but it did very early on. Possibly that wax shit they put in car washes got on top of it and cooked on. It may be possible that it can be polished off.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread