FS: KB Stage III for '07-'09 GT500

GarageLogic

Established Member
I have for sale a Kenne Bell Stage 3 supercharger upgrade kit for the 2007-2009 Shelby GT500's. This is the kit I had on my car for ~15K miles and it ran without flaw the entire time it was on the car. With only this kit on the car, it made ~650rwhp on 93 octane with the 3" pulley in place and the car drove just like it did stock.

The Stage 3 kit includes:

-Twin Screw 2.8H superchager featuring the "Mammoth" intake.
-Kenne Bell 130mm Big Oval Filter Meter assembly.
-Kenne Bell Dual 75mm Throttle Body.
-Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
-MAFia Mass Airflow Extender
-3 1/4, 3, 2 7/8, 2 3/4 and 2 1/2 inch pullies
-Full installation instructions

Much more info about the system can be found here:Shelby GT 500 Supercharger Kit

I will try to get some current pics of everything and andd them to the thread, but here are some pics from when I bought the system. I still have the original box it came in, so shipping it should be easy enough should I need to.

normal_kb-01.jpg

normal_kb-06.jpg

This kit retails for $6K retail, I am asking $4500

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Does this come with a tune/tuner? Injectors? MAFIA? Plugs?

The kit that retails for $6k comes with all this stuff. Not trying to bash, but $4500 is to much for a used blower with incomplete kit. I am interested in it and if you decide to lower your price, please let me know.

GarageLogic

Established Member
Does this come with a tune/tuner? Injectors? MAFIA? Plugs?

The kit that retails for $6k comes with all this stuff. Not trying to bash, but $4500 is to much for a used blower with incomplete kit. I am interested in it and if you decide to lower your price, please let me know.
As stated above, the MAFia is included. I also have an unlocked XCal2 that I would send with the kit, but I cannot supply any tunes. I have the XCal that came with the kit loaded with both the KB street and race tunes, but it will do nobody any good since that unit is VIN-locked to my previous vehicle.

BTW, plugs and injectors were not included in the kit when I bought it, nor are they included in the Stage III kit if you were to buy it from KenneBell today. You do not need larger injectors for this kit.

Users who are viewing this thread