FS: KB 2.8H Competition supercharger kit

fastlif

Established Member
I have a KB 2.8H Competition supercharger kit for sale. Purchased from Evolution Performance. It has about 6k miles on it and the oil has been changed once. On my L&M motor it made 805 rwhp on 20psi with 93 octane & Torco. Kit includes 2.8H KB supercharger with black anodized billet case, belt, Mammoth polished inlet manifold, 130mm Big Oval Air Intake, 72lb fuel injectors, KB Boost-A-Pump, optional KB Mammoth 168mm Billet 2150 cfm throttle body. Also included are 3 pulleys. A 3.25" pulley, a 2 7/8" pulley and a 3" pulley. (Installed) As a bonus, I will be throwing in a NIB set of Billet Aluminum Metco Motorsports fuel rails with fuel rail adapter. Reason for selling is I upgraded to a 3.6LC supercharger.
Price $4,500.00 shipped in the lower 48.

photobucket-33441-1399068625751.gif

PM for PayPal info or if you have any questions, ask away.

Shawn

fastlif

Established Member
I will be swapping throttle bodies so the standard twin 75mm will go with the kit. Please hit me up with offers. Need to move this.

Kempf

Established Member
Hi.

Since I already have a Boost a Pump and Id1000 injectors. The blower is what I would need. If your sale does not go the way you want, and you decide to sell seperatly let me know.

Stephan

AZSaleen04

Shelby GT500
Established Member
Shawn could you please respond to my my personal message and let me know if it has been shipped and tracking confirmation? I've sent a few messages to make sure you've received funds and details for shipping with no response.

Users who are viewing this thread