FS: KB 2.2L package

ScottCobra

Established Member
Sellling my car soon and would rather sell it stock so my Kenne Bell set-up is for sale.

-2.2L Kenne Bell with updated snout. Purchased from a member on here a couple months ago. Was rebuilt before I bought it because the main seal went out. I have approx 400 miles on it and it had 1300 on the rebuild before I bought it. I am running 19 psi with a 2.93 billetflow pulley. I painted the case and inlet semi-gloss black because there were several scratches on it when I received it. It looks real good. Only thing I have noticed with it is it uses a little oil(couple ounces per 100 miles). I have adjusted the asking price for this. It comes with all the hardware to install except you may want new gaskets. I made 578 rwhp and 574 rwtq on a conservative tune.

-KB single blade throttle body
-KB Boost-a-pump with wiring upgrade
-60lbs injectors with harness
-SCT BA2400 mass air

Asking $3200. plus shipping FIRM.
Thanks,

Scott

*****update*****
all parts are off of car now. Nobody seems to want to buy everything as a package so I guess I will split it up. I also noticed that the main seal on the Kenne Bell is leaking oil. I have adjusted the price accordingly so the new buyer can get it rebuilt or if nobody wants it, I will get it rebuilt. There was no abnormal noises from blower, just used oil. It still pushed 19lbs of boost on my set-up.

2.2L Kenne Bell w/ 3 billetflow pulleys 2.93, 3.1, 3.4 ***SOLD***

Kenne Bell polished single blade thottlebody ***SOLD***

60lbs injectors w/harnesses ***SOLD***

Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump w/ lethal performance wiring upgrade $200.00+shipping

SCT BA2400 Mass air meter ***SOLD***

Zone 5 modified fuel pump module ***SOLD***

Last edited:

ScottCobra

Established Member
Updated. New prices. Everything is off of car now and ready to ship. If you PM'ed me and still want the parts, PM me again. First one to put the money in my hands gets it.

Thanks,

Scott

ScottCobra

Established Member
***********UPDATE**********************
Took front cover off to inspect gears and green spider gear. It all looks great, like new. I also took a picture of the rotors, they have no marks on them at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread