Fs: Kb 2.2 polished best looking one you'll find

casey99COBRA

Just a rookie!
Established Member
SOLD!

I have a KB 2.2 Gen1 that has less than 8k miles on it. It was originally anodized jet black. I just recently finished polishing it. Yes custom, by me. You won't find a better looking used gen 1 on the market. It's ready to go and bolt on to your machine. It will come with a KB 3.25 pulley.

$2299 FIRM and this includes the Paypal fee and shipping. It will be shipped Fedex 2 day air and packed to take any kind of abuse from the sorting facility or delivery dudes. You can expect and will get a perfect blower.

Made 619 RWHP on 19lbs and pump gas
Made 660 RWHP on race fuel

More pictures of the KB and the transformation can be found here: Kenne Bell pictures by casey801 - Photobucket

2011-10-13002554.jpg

Last edited:

Why Try

Established Member
Love the scream of the gen 1's. Thinking about it or a 2.6h just broke my eaton. Dave, what size pulley are you running? Got any more power out of it since Johnny's?

casey99COBRA

Just a rookie!
Established Member
Price includes shipping to anywhere within the 48 STATES. And you get it Fedex 2 day AIR with it packed to take any kind of abuse from the sorting facility and delivery dudes. You can expect a perfect blower!

Last edited:

casey99COBRA

Just a rookie!
Established Member
I've created an album for everyone to look at(see my first post for link). There, you can find more pictures along with the transformation which I find interesting and pretty cool.

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Love the scream of the gen 1's. Thinking about it or a 2.6h just broke my eaton. Dave, what size pulley are you running? Got any more power out of it since Johnny's?

I believe its a 3.00". W/ the stock lower its around 17psi. Haven't fulled with the power level since then. Figure I would get use to this level before I throw a lower on there and add some race gas in there.

Users who are viewing this thread