FS - K&N Intake, CE driveshaft loop, Moroso Trans Pan, Stock Diff

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
I put my Lightning back to stock and sold it this past Thursday. Now I have all these leftover parts just sitting in my garage doing nothing. I am starting my prices really low so that hopefully they will sell quickly with no hassle. I have everything priced at about half of what their new value is.

K&N intake system - I had it on for around 5,000 miles - $100 + shipping SOLD

Competition Engineering Driveshaft Loop - it was on the truck for around 33,000 miles and has a little surface rust in a couple places - $35 + shipping - SOLD

Moroso Aluminum Deep Transmission Pan - on the trucks for around 33,000 miles, never leaked or had a problem with it - $90 + shipping - SOLD

Stock Diff - took it out after around 6000 miles and replaced it with a Detroit True Trac - $50 shipped

Pictures below obviously no shipping charges if you want to pick them up. I'm in the Grand Rapids area and often in the Detroit area as well.

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

Last edited:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
OP updated and I'll cover shipping on the diff. now, would just like to get it gone.

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Nobody interested in a low mile (around 6000 when I took it out) stock diff? Make me an offer, don't want to keep tripping over it!

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Lowered price on the stock diff. if it's still too high, make me an offer!

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Hmmm, nobody wants a stock Lightning diff. apparently. Maybe I'll have to see if my regular F-150 has the 9.75" rear-end and stuff it in there....

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
How about get it out of my garage? Pay for shipping and it's yours or stop by and pick it up for free! Located in White Cloud, MI

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Let me know if you decide not to get the TT, even though to be honest, I'd get the TT if I were you. Loved mine when I had the truck and wouldn't steer you away from it if you have the money to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread