FS in WV: 1995 Miata with supercharger $6000

drivesideways46

Adding opposite lock.
Established Member
FS in WV: 1995 Miata with supercharger $5500 OBO!

(Bear in mind, I've posted this ad on only a few hours of sleep, so take it easy on me!)

Alright guys, I'm selling my 1995 JRSC Miata and all of the accumulated stuff that comes with it.

The car is a black 1995 Miata with tan leather interior, it has 66k miles on the clock and has amenities like power windows and a LSD. Other modifications include: JR catback, SS brake lines with Hawk HPS pads, and new Falken RT-615 tires. Did I forget to mention the blingy Mazdaspeed oil cap?

The car will also come with the matching hardtop, hardtop cart (if you want it), one of those hardtop hoists that I was given and never found a use for, two sets of wheels w/snow tires, a Hard Dog Hard Core Double Diagonal Hardtop Rollbar, a DDM works intake made to work with the JRSC, A Momo steering wheel and adapter, and any other Miata assorted junk that's in the garage.

The car needs some paint work, an alignment, and a new plastic window for the softtop. For all of this, I'm asking $5500 and I'm relatively firm because I need to payoff this loan. I'd also prefer to keep all of this stuff together, so please take that into consideration when you're balking at the price.

Let me know if there's any other questions!

Here are some pics:
DSCF1062.jpg

DSCF1068.jpg

DSCF1070.jpg

DSCF1067.jpg

More pics can be found at: http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/drivesideways46/miata pics/

I will add any additional pictures that anyone wants taken. The car is located in Gerrardstown, WV.

Last edited:

drivesideways46

Adding opposite lock.
Established Member
In case anyone's curious, I'm selling the car to get back in a track-oriented Mustang.

Imports are nice, they just don't do the same thing for me as a Mustang!

Last edited:

drivesideways46

Adding opposite lock.
Established Member
C'mon fellas, no one knows anyone who wants a decent Miata?

It's got the Nokian Hakka snows on another set of Miata rims, so this car could even make a fun winter car for you!

You can probably sell off a good bit of the assorted stuff that comes along with the car and make about $1000-$1500, I'm just trying to get it out of my garage in a hurry to pick up my Mustang!

PC Doc

Established Member
Actually I know a guy by me that has been looking for a Miata. Would you mind sending me a PM with a name and number to reach you at? The big thing will be the distance between us. Thanks.

Adam

Green92notch

Established Member
same i know someone thats looking for one i just emailed him he is on the site ill have him get in contact with you what kinda horse power is it making?

drivesideways46

Adding opposite lock.
Established Member
Good deal!

I've never dyno'ed the car, but cars with similar mods (namely the M45 supercharger and catback) typically dyno 140-150 hp at the wheels.

It's still at the stock 6 lb setting, you can buy a high boost pulley kit for it and push it up to 10 lbs.

Or now you could just sell off this kit, and buy an M62 supercharger kit and make anywhere from 170 to 200 rwhp.

drivesideways46

Adding opposite lock.
Established Member
Ok guys, since no one wants the car as a package deal it seems, I'm offering the car with the hardtop and the DDM works intake and new crossover tube for $4500!

This would make a really fun commuter car and save some miles on those Mustangs!

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I cant fit in that damn thing but it should be a great runner lol....what part of WV are you from..i swear ive seen that miata in person before.

Users who are viewing this thread