FS:in MI Chrome Yellow Cobra convertable -

swallent

Established Member
Bought this car from a collector 3 years ago with 17,800 Miles on it. I have kept the car in the garage since owning it. the car now has 24xxx miles (cant remember exact will take a pic of odometer when asked). This car is Chrome Yellow with all black interior. Since owning the car I have run nothing but Mobil 1 5W30 Full Synthetinc in it changed every 1.5 months during times of use...no exceptions. The car sees maybe 3000 miles a year. This car has some mods that I will list below but the bottom end has never been touched on this car. I have all the orgional parts that were taken off the car. and they will be provided with the car at time of sale. with the exception of one wheel which was destroyed by a pot hole. this car has been garage kept since owning and has hardly even seen any rain...and no snow since owning

Mods

Suspension: Tokiko Shocks and struts, Mach 1 springs in the front and FMS B Springs in the rear...all with less than 1000 miles on them. Steeda Lower Control arms as well with less than 1000 miles on it.

Brakes: RotoPro Drilled and Slotted Brakes and new pads all around with less than 1500 Miles on them.

Engine: IMRC controller removed and butterflys have been removed/hollowed out as well. A mail order SCT tune has been applied to delete and Compensate for the IMRC's missing.
New Plugs and wires less than 400 miles on them.
New Ford Alternator with less than 3000 miles on it and new serpentine belt replaced at same time.

Drive Train: FMS 373 ring and pinion installed by a ford dealership.

Exhaust: Steeda weld in mufflers. Also ford replaced entire H pipe with cats under warranty 2 years ago due to failed cats.

Wheels: Ford Cobra R Crome front wheels and Deep Dish Cobra R style rear wheels (rears have less than 1000 miles on brand new Kuhmo tires)

Interior: the rear seat has been deleted with a custom seat delete that doubles as a sub box and also houses 2 Pioneer 600 watt 6x9 speakers...totaly stereo output 1500(ish) watts. All Mach Audio speakers were replaced with JBL audio speakers as well.

Fuel system Fuel Pump replaced with a Steeda Fuel Pump less than 500 miles ago.

Blemishes/Issues with the car: No know functionality issues with this car. at the time of purchase there is a blemish on the front of the passenger side bumper cover. Its hardly noticable the owner said his wife rubbed a shopping cart corral in a parking lot. other issue...parking brake isnt so hot right now. Friend of mine is a mechanic and I might have him look at it undecided on that right now.

Please Feel Free to ask questions....and I will be happy to provide my phone number to seriuous people over PM.

No Trades Please...

Asking 13,000 OBO/Negotiable

Pics coming as soon as I can get them up here....email [email protected] until I can get them up here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread