FS in KY: 94-04 OEM Convertible Leather Tonneau Cover

Tlayson23

Established Member
I have a Charcoal OEM Tonneau Cover for any 94-04 convertible mustang. This has only been put on my Mustang twice, and just sits in the garage; since i sold my mustang i don't need it anymore.

It looks just like new, no scratches or scuffs. This item is PICK UP ONLY; i dont want to deal with outrageous shipping costs for an item this large. I'm located in Owensboro, KY 42303.

Not sure what to ask so if anyone is interested and willing to come pick it up then just make an offer. Any questions or interest either reply to this thread or PM me. Thanks -Taylor :thumbsup:
257.jpg

258.jpg

Red3

Established Member
I bought one of these a while back and it won't fit on my car. The ones for the 99-01 Cobra is different than the ones from an 03-04 just so you and anyone interested knows. I've been wanting to get rid of mine but too lazy to post an ad for it lol

Tlayson23

Established Member
I bought one of these a while back and it won't fit on my car. The ones for the 99-01 Cobra is different than the ones from an 03-04 just so you and anyone interested knows. I've been wanting to get rid of mine but too lazy to post an ad for it lol

Thanks alot I didn't know that i looked on another site and it said all 94-04 verts so this is good to know

Users who are viewing this thread