FS: Ignition Solutions Plasma Booster $150

I'D WIN

Established Member
FS: Ignition Solutions Plasma Booster $150

In a nutshell, Ignition Solutions' Plasma Booster provides a hotter spark than is capable with a stock ignition. The company claims the Plasma Booster is an ignition component engineered to enhance the existing ignition system. It's almost like installing a complete ignition system without all the wiring and placement issues. Reportedly delivering four times the spark energy over the factory ignition during initial spark discharge, the Plasma Booster also doubles the secon-dary current (spark amperage). The power boost is a result of the Plasma Booster creating a multiple-spark discharge of about 10 sparks within 500 microseconds of the total spark. In short, the Plasma Booster's hotter spark capability burns the fuel faster than the stock ignition. And the faster the engine can burn fuel and emit it, the more horsepower it's capable of making.

PS... I know over the years people have formed their own opinions and many of which are biased. I have done several tests with a Snap-On diagnostic machine and have personally seen mild gains to include a stronger burn thus allowing a larger plug gap.

Do some research and form your own opinion...

I have had this system since it was brand new and its been on the truck for almost 2 years. Although its been on the truck, I've maybe gotten a total of 2500 miles out of it.

Its up to you ... many have netted great results and some have not (just like anything else).

Ignition Solutions' (ignitionsolutions.com) Plasma Booster offers easy installation and comes with an original $299.95 price tag. It has proved to be quite popular over various markets. It takes minutes to install, and the horsepower we gained made it that much more appealing.

The company is no longer under the name Ignition Solutions and has been purchased by a larger company ~

http://www.okadaprojects.com/usa/home.htm

This part (PB8302600S) is compatible with the following vehicles~

1. 97 - fwd V8 F150's
2. 00-02 Crown Vic's
3. 99-03 Mustang GT's

No original packaging available.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread