FS: Hypercoated FR500s w/ kumho's - 2k miles 18X9 and 18X10 295/265/35s FL

bullitt784

Established Member
bought new in august. hypercoated fr500s from american muscle. they are always backordered on these. will take $1150 picked up. wheels and tires have around 2k miles on them and are in perfect shape. from my experience shipping is $$$- shipped my CCWs less than a year ago for $250 and shipped a set a few years back for like $170, both times through UPS. not sure what it'd cost now. i'm located in south florida and would assist in delivery in a reasonable manner if you're nearby. bought the wheels/tires, and had them mounted and balanced all for $1600

hypercoated finish so from different angles they look different, almost as if they're always wet. at night they look really neat, like a plasma finish from BBS
18X9 w/ 265/35/18s kumho ecsta's
18X10 w/ 295/35/18s kumho ecsta's

1008053.gif

1008067.gif

1008082.gif

thanks for looking! any questions or interest, feel free to PM me!

Last edited:

BLACKVNM

Established Member
I love those wheels. Don't know if it would help any or not but I've shipped several sets before (same size) via FedEx for $20-$30 per wheel. Good luck to you either way: :beer:

bullitt784

Established Member
I love those wheels. Don't know if it would help any or not but I've shipped several sets before (same size) via FedEx for $20-$30 per wheel. Good luck to you either way: :beer:

see i've always heard of this cheap of shipping, but i've never found it. i'm an honest guy and will ship by the cheapest possible means so long as they're insured and packaged up nice and tight. the UPS i always use charged me in April I believe $250 to ship a set of 18s with tires- i don't see how FEDEX would be $100 cheaper than UPS :shrug:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
If you can get a qoute that would be great. As long as it is not outrageous I will prob take them off your hands. Being that I work with every shipping company and freight company you can think of I can tell you one thing. You would be surprised to see how competitive these companies will be to take business from each other.

bullitt784

Established Member
ok, when i go on my lunch break i'll swing by UPS and next door fed ex for you. though i've never heard of those companies haggling on shipping prices...

BLACKVNM

Established Member
see i've always heard of this cheap of shipping, but i've never found it. i'm an honest guy and will ship by the cheapest possible means so long as they're insured and packaged up nice and tight. the UPS i always use charged me in April I believe $250 to ship a set of 18s with tires- i don't see how FEDEX would be $100 cheaper than UPS :shrug:

The difference could be packaging them yourself. I cut 8 cardboard circles and put one on each side of each wheel. At that point all that's left to do is put the label on and send them. Did you package them yourself and still pay $250?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
The difference could be packaging them yourself. I cut 8 cardboard circles and put one on each side of each wheel. At that point all that's left to do is put the label on and send them. Did you package them yourself and still pay $250?

That is the best way, but the only thing that I would do is add a later of bubble wrap on the face of the wheel before the cardboard, and then wrap them in plastic/individually. This will get you four seperate shipments, and not be considered a Freight size shipment.

bullitt784

Established Member
checked on shipping, ups told me it would be hard to estimate w/out dimensions and exact weight. and the $250 was bringing them in boxes. i was told that boxing them up was cheaper than just cutting cardboard and wrapping them up...i just put the wheels/tires up on my local forums too so i'm not going to wrap them up and bring them in for an estimate unless they sell first to an out of state buyer. it's not like i'm trying to make money off shipping so i'm estimating myself that shipping will be around $200

Predatorbird

Established Member
Bump for some nice looking wheels. My brother picked up a set a couple months ago that randomly became available from AM.

Users who are viewing this thread