FS: HPP Twin turbo kit 60-1 for sale.

chernandez88

Established Member
FS: HP Twin turbo kit 60-1 for sale.

Testing waters to see how much can I get for the whole kit. Its on a 2004 Mach 1 right now. Turbos are Garret 60-1. One turbo has about 800 miles fresh rebuilt from Mike Turbo. None of the turbos have shaft play.

Includes:
-Complete Hot/Cold side
-2 38mm Tial wastegates
-Intercooler
-Upgraded Billet Bosch blowoff valve
-PMAS blowthru set up(originally didn't come with kit)
-Turbowerx Exa- Pump Oil scavenge pump(sells for $350 didn't come with kit)
-6 Qt oil pan. Oil pan has fitting welded(Leak Proof!)
-Returns lines are special tyflon stainless style line worth $9 per foot plus fitting.(spent 250 in just lines and fittings without labor)

Basically all you need to run this kit. PM me for any info. 2800 OBO.

This is a photo without the bumper support so you can see the entire kit. Kit does use bumper support.
Mach1.jpg

Last edited:

bogdansnotch

Established Member
can u take pics of how it looks underneath? i just wanna see the condition of the pipping, very interested!

chernandez88

Established Member
Ok guys I received numerous PM's interested in the kit. Few questions I will answer.
1. Why are you selling?
-Need the funds for a new project

2. Power numbers?
-Stock motor on a mach 1 4.6L made 530 to the wheels on 8 lbs of boost and 13 degree timing.

3. Additional pictures?
-I am currently finishing the fuel set up on the car. I will take a video of the car and take pictures if needed. Kit is working and will take a video with time a date to prove everything is working before I ship this or picked up by anyone.

4. Whats included?
-Everything is included(including headers) to run this kit except the QA1 tubular k-member. I believe UPR K-member will work fine as well.

5. Is the kit coated?
-Yes.

6. When is it ready to ship?
-In about a week, once I get the car running and take the video and additional pictures.

Any additional questions please PM me thanks.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Impressive numbers. I'm surprised someone hasn't jumped on this yet!!

Kinda iffy tho seeing that stock mach 1 motors are a real hazard to breaking after 450hp due to the weak rods like the 99-04 gt' which they have the same bottom ends except the crank. So 530 is way over what ive seen stock mach 1 motors hold. Fill us in please?

chernandez88

Established Member
Kinda iffy tho seeing that stock mach 1 motors are a real hazard to breaking after 450hp due to the weak rods like the 99-04 gt' which they have the same bottom ends except the crank. So 530 is way over what ive seen stock mach 1 motors hold. Fill us in please?

I ran that power for 6 months on 8 lbs on 11.0 AFR with 13 degree timing tuned by TORQ. Lasted me 6 months because I beat the hell out of it. I did rebuilt the engine and took my a couple of months to finish it because of fund issues.

chernandez88

Established Member
Ok guys I replied all the PM'S. sorry for taking long they were a couple to respond. Any questions please PM me thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread