FS: HP Stage3 TT Kit w/Upgrades

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
$5,500 includes everything in pictures AND bassani x-pipe modified to work with kit and allow bolt on of standard cat-back, QA1 k-member and A-arms. Hot side is 2000 deg black Jet-Hot coated. Has billet BOVs and Tial 38mm wastegates, silicone hoses and heavy duty HTS/Hose techniques black silicone couplers.

$7,000 with '01 Cobra intake manifold top/bottom '01 Cobra alternator, '01 Cobra timing cover, and Greddy electronic boost controller

HP_Stage3_turbokit_002.jpg

Paypal: [email protected]

MJ

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
sick setup.. did this setup need the scavenger pump to pull out out of the turbo's... were these bumper mounted?

Thanks. No scavenger pump was necessary. I did need to install oil restrictors and larger return lines and then all was perfect. It never smoked with this setup and didn't require the complexity of a pump/sump.

These are bumper mounted. Pic:

100_3189_small.jpg

MJ

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
FINAL PRICE REDUCTION:

$4500 for turbo kit (includes k-member and A-arms, swaybar relocation brackets, etc.)
$5500 with P&P '01 intake manifold, '01 alternator and bracket, '01 timing cover, Greddy EBC.

MJ

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I wish I could afford this..ahhh!!!

even though i want to stay N/A or go with a whipple..but I can't deny the awesomeness of a twin turbo setup!

Users who are viewing this thread