FS -- Houston TX -- TT kit & drag radials

Ortasscotty

Established Member
I'm not trying to be rude what so ever but I could get a brand new on3 for 3700 shipped to my door. If you want to sell this man either price drop it or you need to find out what issues there was during install. If the company who installed it says there wasn't many issues then more people would be interested. These kits are so hit and miss so get some feedback from the shop

OG_

Established Member
A new kit is $3965 shipped from On3. Ordered with the billet upgrade and xpipe like what I'm selling the kit retails new for $4610 shipped from On3. The company who installed it said there are no issues. Kit has 0 miles and was never tuned.

NTXRockr

Established Member
I'd be interested in it but more in the $3200 range...as mentioned, prices have come down on the kits. In fact I was quoted $3650 shipped for the base kit with billet upgrade and $3800 for the larger ball bearing turbos. I'm over in the Florida panhandle, and could meet halfway if that worked too.

OG_

Established Member
I'd be interested in it but more in the $3200 range...as mentioned, prices have come down on the kits. In fact I was quoted $3650 shipped for the base kit with billet upgrade and $3800 for the larger ball bearing turbos. I'm over in the Florida panhandle, and could meet halfway if that worked too.

Who did you go through? I pulled those numbers straight off the On3 site.

http://www.on3performance.com/shop/kit1/

Base kit alone w/ no upgrades or xpipe is $3850 w/o shipping, $3965 w/ shipping.

LMR has the base kit w/ no upgrades or xpipe for $3799 before taxes, $4,113.49 after.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread