FS: HID Headlight and Foglight Kit

Anarchy99

Established Member
Hey all, I sold my Cobra so no need for these. They are brand new! I just actually opened the box to make sure it was the right applications. This will fit your headlight and fog.

I wanted a whitish color and not some ricey crap so these are 6k.

I have a full kit and I have 4 extra bulbs (since the new cobras have the same foglight bulb application)

I paid 130 for everything and I will let it all go for 100 shipped.

Let me know!

anarchy99-albums-parts-sale-picture21312-hid-1.jpg

anarchy99-albums-parts-sale-picture21313-hid-2.jpg

anarchy99-albums-parts-sale-picture21314-hid-3.jpg

Last edited:

Tunedprt91

Established Member
So is this for the fogs and headlights? The part where you said they wont fit the fogs lost me. Also not sure what year cobra you had but will these fit a 96 cobra? If this is for the headlights AND fogs with 4 extra bulbs im interested.

Anarchy99

Established Member
I'm sorry I copied it from my 87-93 for sale ad. Yes for the 96 it fits headlight and fog. Feel free to pm me and we can go from there.

TDUB003

Established Member
I tried to send you a pm but it said that you don't accept them? I just want to be sure that there are 4 ballasts and bulbs?

Anarchy99

Established Member
No there are 2 ballasts and 6 bulbs. 2 for the headlight, 2 for fog and 2 spare. All you need is two ballasts. That's why price is cheaper.

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
wow never saw that b4 so all 4 r hids fogs and lows run through the same ballast and two extra heads or fog light?????

Anarchy99

Established Member
No the bulbs fit both head and fog on our application, so you have the bulbs you need and an extra set you just need two ballasts.

Anarchy99

Established Member
If someone doesnt care for the extra headlight/foglight bulbs I can sell just the kit for either headlights or foglights for 75 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread