FS: Hellion T-76 Custom Turbo Kit

9cobrastang7

Gogo Green Machine
Established Member
Alright, I'm parting my car out. First thing up for sale is my Hellion T-76 Custom Turbo Kit. It is the standard Hellion Hot-Side turbo kit with a completely custom Cold-Side. It is the standard T-76 Kit with 38mm Evolution Wastegate. The Cold-Side is all 3" piping from the turbo to the throttle body with a treadstone TR10 Intercooler, Tial 50mm BOV and GT500 HPX slot style maf sensor. I will provide the customer Intercooler support, which is the front rebar cut at an angle and the intercooler tied into it to keep the rigidity.

This kit should fit all 96-98 cobras with no modifications and 99-04 cobras with slight modification to the upper pipe.

I'm looking for $3,000 and I will even throw in the VS Racing Turboblanket.

DSCN0293.jpg

DSCN0294.jpg

Last edited:

9cobrastang7

Gogo Green Machine
Established Member
Bump. Thanks man, glad everythings working out for you. Looks like you're getting closer to that 10 sec mark! I'd like to see how much the lower gear will help/how the n2mb works for you.

SC2802

SOLD to this lucky guy. Everything's packed up and ready to go out tomorrow. I'll drop the two packages off at UPS and let you know the tracking number.

Thanks for the quick payment!

Did he buy the whole kit or just the hot piping? If he only bought the hot piping how much for the turbo, wastegate, intercooler, and bov.

Thanks,
Gary

Users who are viewing this thread