FS: H&R Race springs, Stock '03 Cobra Coupe Springs

03mgtermi

Established Member
I bought my car ('03 cobra coupe) with H&R race springs installed in front and stockers in the back.

I wanted to level the car out and gain performance in the rear too so I bought a full set of H&R race springs from lethal and installed the rears. I am looking to sell what I have left over.

FRONT H&R Race Springs (New)
FRONT MM Urethane Spring Iso's (New)
REAR Stock Cobra Coupe Springs (Used)

Looking to sell as a kit OR willing to separate. Asking $200 OBO for everything (free shipping included to the lower 48). If you don't want all of it, make me an offer on the parts you do want and we'll go from there. Looking to clean these out of the garage. Prefer to use paypal. Also available for pickup in the Houston area.

03mgtermi

Established Member
how much of a drop do the hr springs have in the front

couldn't give you a measurement but in my opinion it's the perfect drop with all iso's installed. less of a drop than H&R sports but no clearance issues either.

drastically improves handling and looks without making you scrape on everything. there are a ton of threads about spring combinations on here.

03mgtermi

Established Member
yes, everything is still available. have had a couple offers, and accepted them, but no one has actually completed the sale. they are yours if you want them

03mgtermi

Established Member
hey guys, sorry for the delay but this hurricane has really &$#% us up at work. smoothgrandma, i probably won't be available wednesday for pick up. if you can pay with paypal, i can ship them to you the weekend of the 9th thru 11th. i'll pay the shipping.

2001 snake.....smoothgrandma has dibs. if he doesn't want them, i'll get with you.

03mgtermi

Established Member
that's actually pretty close to me. let me see what my schedule looks like for work and im sure we can find some time to meet up real quick. i'll pm you my cell # feel free to call or text when you get in town and we can work something out.

-brandon

Users who are viewing this thread