FS: GT500 Corsa Ultimate Touring exhaust

hollowch

Mr. The Squirrel
Established Member
corsa-14313.jpg

Designed for high (500+) cars with superchargers, headers, high flow cats, head and cam work, etc

Great performance sound without the rasp and rattle. 10dB quieter at 3/4 throttle than the competition (SAE J1169) ... but with all the RIGHT sound and unrestricted power.

NO INTERIOR DRONE! That's right: 600, 700, 800, 900+HP and no drone at cruising speed!

-Straight-through, nonrestrictive design.
-Flow bench-tested 43% gain in exhaust flow vs. stock system.
-304 stainless steel construction, crafted with pride and precision in the USA.
-Handcrafted, polished stainless steel single Pro-Series 4.0" tips for enhanced vehicle appearance.
-Direct bolt-on installation
-RSC Technology - Reflective Sound Cancellation
-Includes all necessary hardware and detailed color installation guide with photographs.
-50-state emissions legal.
-Limited LIFETIME WARRANTY

Purchased the system about a month ago from RPMoutlet.com... I tried hooking up to my 3" bassani mid pipes but it wouldnt work because of the diameter. Tried to return to RPMoutlet but their customer service makes me want to kill myself. I'm letting these go for dirt cheap! Retail $950 unshipped... selling for $840 shipped! I'm located in VA beach, avail for local pickup.

I am in the military and on duty at the moment but I promise I will upload pics first thing tommorow!

Users who are viewing this thread