FS: Gen II Lightning Covercraft Truck Cover

I'D WIN

Established Member
FS: Gen II Ford F-150 Lightning Covercraft Car Truck Cover

As stated, not much to it otherwise I'd post more and provide some pictures.

This top-notch cover has been used maybe a handful amount of times, probably less. It is in excellent condition. No holes/fray's/not damaged in any way. The cover has loop holes for a lock in which I believe I still have and is unopened. I will send that as well. Perfect while on the road/during travel/or just storage. Cover is machine washable and recommended before use... Have instructions and can provide them as requested. Cover is for all climates, indoors and outdoors. Not limted due to fabric and unlike flannel/cotten blend, it will not attract dirt/dust and scratch the surface.

This is a great cover and I would keep it but the truck is no longer a daily driver/car show queen. Garaged/climate controlled.

Retail price was $477.59 (-) accessories. List price is $573.43 (-) accessories.

$300 SHIPPED.

Can ship international for additional fee.

Any questions, just hollar.

Happy Hunting.

Can be seen here~

http://www.carcoversdirect.com/prod..._fit/FORD/2000/F-150_PICKUP/LIGHTNING/321/11/

Last edited:

I'D WIN

Established Member
Anyone who see's this cover will think it is brand new. Somebody will get a smokin' deal.

PM's replied too.

TTT

I'D WIN

Established Member
LOL. As funny as it sounds, not really. It looks just like the one pictured on the site just different vehicle.

I could take one but it would look like a big blob of black fabric. Or just a cover inside a carrying case.

The Lightning is 350+ miles away so I can't use it for a prop.

I'D WIN

Established Member
I know ... I tried to contact you brother and tried to hold off but another L brother spoke up and paid immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread