FS: Gen 2 2.3L Whipple, BA2600, LC1, + More

KJ Hoppus

Black2k3svt
Established Member
Selling off some of the parts from the Cobra. I have a F150 now and im looking to buy a house in a few months so another Cobra is out of the picture for now.

*Gen II 2.3l Black Whipple Stock throttle body size /w 3.25 and 3.5 pulleys. Less than 3k miles on it :cryying:
Brought it new from Lethal. Still have it in original box it was shipped in. Still have instructions and everything it came with. Only possible thing is the sticker on the driver side looks like it started to slide down a little (seams to be a common problem) other than that its in like new condition. Looking to get $2800 Shipped OBO. PM with questions.
0d293d9f.jpg

d5af5943.jpg

afbc85eb.jpg

8dc7707a.jpg

b861f4e0.jpg

ccc20bda.jpg

2455d7bf.jpg

*SCT BA2600 Mass Air Meter - Installed at same time as Whipple > 3k miles on it, still have original packaging and instructions. SOLD

*BilletFlow Snub Idler Pulley and Bracket, Black pulley. Used for ~10k miles. SOLD

* Ipod Hookup for stock mach460 sound. DPX #FRDN-AUX and Av Connector. Powers and plays music from Ipod or Iphone. SOLD

* SCT Xcal3 - Locked :( SOLD

PM me with any questions, All prices are posted include shipping /w DC. Will accept paypal or cashiers checks/money orders.

Edit: Removed sold items

Last edited:

KJ Hoppus

Black2k3svt
Established Member
I will post up some blower pics this weekend. PM me with any questions.

Xcal appears to be sold aswell.

Thanks for looking!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Ahhh if I only had the cash right now!!!

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
damn man im trying to do whatever it takes to gather the money for the whipple, I got about half the money ready right now but wont have the rest for about 3 weeks =(

Users who are viewing this thread