FS: Gaming computer + accessories (mouse, etc)

DaSweed

Missin' 2
Established Member
I am selling my first gaming computer. It handles any game I have thrown at it (CS:S, COD4, WoW, etc.)
on all high video and sound settings. Pictures at the bottom of the description.

My computer was built by CyberPowerPC

Case: Centurion 590
Motherboard: ASUS M3N72-D
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9550 Quad-Core Processor
Power Supply: NZXT 600W (supports SLI)
Memory: 4GB DDR2 (Windows recognizes 3gb, must have Vista for it to recognize more)
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Graphics Cards: 2x NVIDIA 9500GT's running SLI
Display: 20" SOYO wide screen LCD monitor (3 dead pixels random on screen)
Sound card: Creative Labs SB X-Fi Audio
HD: Generic 150gb HD (7200RPM)
Optical Drive: LG 20X DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW DRIVE DUAL LAYER
Optical Drive 2: LG 20X CD-R/RW DRIVE
Programs: Microsoft Office 2007 Edition (Word, Excel, etc.)
Adobe Photoshop CS3
Bitdefender Total Security 2009
Dreamweaver CS3
SoundBlaster X-Fi (Equalizer and audio mixing program that came with the sound card)
Extras: Thermal display on front of tower (includes front fan control), Card reader/writer on
front of tower, extra fan on lower 3 docks of tower with blue light, extra large heatsink, rounded
floppy cables, professionally wired by CyberPower. Blue luminescence throughout the whole system.

I am asking $850 OBO for the computer and monitor together. $1,025 gives you all of the
accessories for the computer as well (listed below). Comes with most manuals and install discs
(BIOS, Sound card, etc) and all wires. I paid over $1,300 for this computer and over $450 for
the accessories, so don't lowball me. The only problem is the thermal display is supposed to
show temperatures for the CPU, HD, and video cards, but only shows the CPU.

comp.gif

comp1.gif

comp2.gif

Side items:
Sennheiser PC350 Headphones - $100
Sennheiser USA - PC 350 - Product Details
Steelseries 5L Mousepad - $15 (has minor scuff marks, but nothing affects the mouse or tracking)
Information - SteelSeries
Razer Deathadder Mouse (plus software disc) - $40
Razer DeathAdderâ„¢ gaming mouse | 1800dpi 3G Infrared Sensor | Ergonomic Right-Handed Design | 1000Hz Ultrapollingâ„¢ - English
Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Digital Surround Sound (10in sub, 4 satellite speakers, 1 center channel) - $150
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/home_pc_speakers/devices/224&cl=US,EN
Logitech Media Keyboard (whoever buys the computer can have it) - $5
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/keyboards/keyboard/devices/186&cl=us,en

My name is Tommy and I can be reached at 402-677-7554, or email me at [email protected]
Those are the two most effective ways, but I will also try my best to respond to PM's and posts.

Users who are viewing this thread