FS: Fully Built top shelf 2012 Mustang GT Excellent condition STREET CAR

Dave5.0

Established Member
First, let me introduce myself. My name is Dave, and I live in upstate NY. I am the office manager of a prominent medical office in my area, and cars are my real passion.

The car originally started as a bone stock 5.0 (I am first owner) with the 401A and Brembo package. Sticker price was around $37,500. 3 years later I have sunk over $50,000 additionally in the car. It's a fully built car yet completely streetable and somewhat comfortable. I will include the mod list below. The car has ~28,000 miles. Condition wise, the car is EXCELLENT. The paint is near mint (I wax every 3 months), hasn't seen winters, and is washed religiously without the use of abrasive cloths or chemicals. The car has been involved in one accident where a deer hit the side of the car.

ASKING PRICE IS $38,500 OBO. Before you insult my asking price please check my mod list. Just the short block, suspension, and brakes is nearly $25,000 invested. Not to mention any labor costs. There is around $45,000-$50,000 of mods NOT including labor. I will include costs to the best of my ability next to parts.

I have attached a few pictures of my car after I recently detailed it (I apologize for the lack of pictures, I will add more up soon I promise!)

ALL WORK was done by one of the greatest Mustang shops in the country - Revolution Automotive in Baltimore, MD. Tuned by Adam, and the dash was personally signed by Vaughn Gittin JR. (I have picture for proof). The new engine was installed at roughly 15,000 miles, along with the clutch, driveshaft, and others. The brakes and suspension were put in at the same time. So, everything has very low mileage on it.

The car is unbelievable performance wise. With over $15,000 invested in just the brakes and suspension, the car handles/brakes incredibly. I had the chance to drive a Ferrari 430 Scuderia around Disney World speedway and I can say without any doubt this car handles better and carries more speed through the corners. If you are anywhere near me, I'd like to give you a ride and show you. Acceleration wise, the car made 727RWHP and 610FT/lbs at the wheels. This translates into around 850BHP at the crank. The car has 3.31 gears and obviously spins when accelerating, but if it's warm out these tires bite pretty good. I had an E92 M3 try to follow me in some corners and it was hilarious as I lost him almost immediately. The car has insane mechanical grip. The brakes bite incredibly hard, but are very streetable. I originally had the BP-10 pads and they were too soft. Upgrading to the E-spec compound helped very much. The car HAS NOT BEEN TRACKED. I built it to be a street monster, but it would be an extremely capable track scalpel if need be.

The car drives perfectly. It has no issues. I have taken it on 4-5 hour trips and the exhaust is silent on the highway and the car has no issues. The wheel stays straight, and it runs off regular 93 pump gas. It's amazing how tame this car can be or ferocious when you want it to be. Doesn't throw any CELs. Only lights on are for airbags (New seats don't have), and TPMS because I don't have monitors in the wheels. Here is a list of mods (Im sure Im missing some as there is SO much)

If you feel like offering me like $28K for this car don't even waste your time. There is so much in this car it is worth far beyond that. Any questions at all, DO NOT hesitate to ask.

You can text me anytime at six zero seven three four nine eight seven zero three.

VIN and other information will be given out no problem to any serious inquirers. I have 100% feedback everywhere I go, all information here is 100% true and transparent. Revolution Auto can be called with any questions regarding proof of build.

Engine/Transmission -

- Sleeved Livernois "Big Bore" 5.3 liter Coyote pro block with custom pistons/rods, and Billet Oil Pump gears. As far as I know, it's the only one in a running car. Cost me $9,000 including rush delivery. Purchased from Dave @ Livernois direct. ($8900)
-Ford Racing/Whipple 2.3 liter supercharger with pulley and brand new belt for 14 psi ($7300)
-Full JBA Long tube Headers ($600)
-Cobra Jet 90MM Throttle Body ($650)
-Custom AFCO Heat exchanger with two giant fans ($700)
-Ford Racing Radiator ($200)
-ID1000 Injectors ($900)
-Dynotech Aluminum Driveshaft ($950)
-Barton Short Shifter with Bracket ($300)
-American Muscle Shift Knob ($50)
-JMS Boost A Pump ($350)
-Mcleod RXT Twin Disc Clutch ($1400)
-JLT 5 inch intake ($400)
-Borla mid pipes ($250)
-GT500 mufflers ($300)
-Candy Red painted Coil Covers ($75)

Suspension/Braking

-Custom Valved/made Cortex Racing/JRi coilovers with Swift Springs (cost me $5,600 and waited two months for them to be made. You can call Filip Trojanek @ Cortex Racing for proof) ($5600)
-Custom Caster/Camber plates ($200)
-Fays2 Adjustable Watts Link ($720)
-Steeda Adjustable Front and Rear Sway Bars ($750)
-Steeda Endlinks (included)
-BMR Lower Control Arms ($150)
-LCA Relocation brackets ($120)
-GT500 front Strut Bar ($180)
-Custom alignment with -2* of camber up front, and -1* in rear ($120)
-Four Corner Wilwood Big Brake Kit with superlight 6 piston up front and 4 piston at rear ($5000)
-ATE Superblue fluid ($40)
-Wilwood E spec street/track pads (bite HARD and don't make much noise) ($180)
-Wilwood Stainless brake lines ($250)

Interior/Exterior/Wheels

RTR Wheels 19/9.5 squared with 275/35/19 Hankook R-S3 ($2000)
Recaro "Speed" Seats with Mustang Brackets ($1300)
Gt500 Rear Valence ($300)
Boss 302 Front Splitter/Valence ($500)
American Muscle 5.0 "Hood Stripes" ($30)
Metra Dash Kit with Buttons ($200)
Kenwood DNX 6190 Double Din with Garmin Nav ($700)
Roush Gage Pod with Rouse Boost Gauge ($120)
-Kenwood KS 6x9 speakers ($200)
-Modest Weight reduction - Floor mats, spare wheel, trunk lining
Boss 302 Alcantara Suede steering Wheel ($250)
Dash signed by Vaughn Gittin JR. Drift Champion
California Special style Rear Spoiler ($200)
2013/2014 Tail lights ($1000)
-Black acrylic decklid (NOT A STICKER) ($50)
-6K Stangmods HID Kit with slim ballasts ($150)

Attachments

• 5.0 1.jpg
    5.0 1.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 1,574
  • 5.0 2.jpg
    5.0 2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,654
  • 5.0 3.jpg
    5.0 3.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 1,541
Last edited:

Monster Mach

Established Member
I can attest the car is clean.. David and I don't get along in the slightest but I assure whoever buys this will have a nice car... glws David

Dave5.0

Established Member
Thanks guys! I have more pics on my phone, anyone who wants just message me for pics and more details.

Thanks Tim!

NickS

slow3v
Established Member
+1 for clean car, local guy. Runs very well, I've ridden in it many times. Super clean build, unbelievable power and grip.

Users who are viewing this thread