FS: FULL Wet nitrous system with lots of accessories...

rocket5979

Established Member
I am selling the full NHRA legal wet nitrous system off of my Pontiac G8 GT but can be fitted into any EFI vehicle. Why, may you ask, am I selling it all??? Because I upgraded to Twin Turbo’s!!! This is a FULL NO BS system. It has most every accessory that you would think to need in a street/strip nitrous system; and then some. Fully FJO progressive controlled wet system with NX remote bottle opener, Dynotune purge, Dynotune billet aluminum bottle brackets, NHRA approved NOS blowdown system, Dynotune adjustable auto-pressure bottle warmer, NOS bottle pressure gauge, and so on. It also comes with quite a bit of extra –4AN nitrous and fuel lines and fittings because I did a stealth install of the system into the front bumper area of my car. Note that these lines are in addition to what normally comes with the wet nitrous system. Pictures and parts list are attached below. All of these items retail for $1,578. I am letting it all go for $1,100 + shipping OBO. This is located on the Mississippi Gulf Coast so if you are close we can arrange a pickup rather than shipping. Please no BS lowballer offers. If you don’t have the money then don’t offer to buy my system. I can accept Paypal, Credit card via Paypal, Check or Money order. If you decide to pay with Paypal there is a 3% transaction fee that Paypal charges that would need to be covered by the buyer. Also, if you end up installing this on another Pontiac G8 I can throw in a few wiring diagrams and some FJO progressive controller tunes I made as a bonus.

Parts list:

· Universal EFI Wet system, Nitrous Works #13080 (25-100hp jets)
· Dual Stage Mini-Progressive controller, FJO Racing
· Remote bottle opener, NX #11107 Gen 2 w/o 3 way switch
· Bottle Bracket billet aluminum, Dynotune Nitrous #109
· Bottle Warmer, Dynotune Nitrous #100
· Purge kit, Dynotune #301
· Blowdown system NHRA, NOS Racer #16170 w/ Earls tube and fittings
· Nitrous billet aluminum filter, NOS #15550
· Bottle pressure gauge, NOS #15913
· Bottle Blanket, Dynotune #110 (black)
· NOS –4AN 2’ fuel line x2
· NOS –4AN 2’ nitrous line x1
· NOS –4AN 1’ nitrous line x1
· NOS –4AN 3” nitrous line x1
· NOS –4AN male/female 90 degree swivel fitting (fuel rail)

Please PM me with any offers or questions. Thanks.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread