FS/FT testing waters 1999 formula modded

I_Love_TandA

im not sure if i really wanna do this but i think its time for something new. i love my car almost more than my gf, which makes this kinda hard. i've taken very good care of the car and use to wash and wax it once week with meguires wax/clay bar and tropi-care detailer. its been to the track only once, i dont street race the car. on for the details. its a 1999 forumla, but the previous owner converted it to a trans am ws6 with badges, front and rear bumper, hood, side skirts, and spoiler with CETA bumper mod. the body/rear end has 105k miles, the engine has about 10k miles, and the trans has 55k. it dynoed 333hp/430tq with a 3000 stall unlocked. the exterior looks great has some front bumper damage. the interior is tan leather and in good condition too. the only wear spot on the seats is the drivers side lumbar. it use to be my DD but now i had plans to turn it to a track only car. this car turns alot of heads, but dont they all ;)

as for mods they are as follows:
SLP 214/222 .559/.556 115LSA
LS6 valve train components
forged internals
Pacesetter LTs and ORY
3" electric cutout
Flowmaster catback
lid
Hotchkis SFCs
halo fog lights
GMMG oval tips

im not too sure the specifics of the engine build but it dropped a valve 3 years ago and was completely rebuilt with forged internals and stock crank.

right now i have the a stock trans and converter in it. i have a FLT level 4 that has a problem that i am sending back to FLT to get refreshed. i also have a LS6 intake. i have stock manifolds, cats, and y also the rear seat is taken out which i still have. i'll include the intake and if you wanted i can include the trans for another $1000

some problems
the front bumper has a little damage from being drug on the ground coming off the tow truck. i can try to get the paint fixed due to a warranty on the paint job. it does have a few electrical problems. it has the notorious blinker/DTRL problem and don't work. i took my subs out over the summer and think i may have knocked something loose with the radio b/c the antenna will go up sometimes when the radio comes on but the radio does work fine. the headlight motors are starting to go also. the speakers in the sail panel and in the rear were removed from being blown.

i just got it up and running since the transmission broke in spring of 06. it idles great from a cold start and runs great with the previous tune. it has some year old gas that im running out of it so it does get hickups of bad gas, 1/4 tank mixed with 3/4 tank new gas.

i ran a 12.9@108 1.9 60' on 18" street tires in 95 degree heat in south GA, high humidity too, with the 3000 stall and FLT trans.

im looking to get $12,000 or trades for something else.
i've put a ton of money and time into this car so serious offers only. im located 20miles NW of Atlanta. all upgrades and repairs are about $12,000 total.

370772_105_full.jpg

370772_104_full.jpg

370772_108_full.jpg

370772_111_full.jpg

370772_112_full.jpg

100_1980.gif

100_1982-wpaint.gif

i will have a video of it up tonight with the cutout open and a pic of the front bumper. i can have more pics upon request (keep in mind it has been in storage for a year and needs a wash)

here's 2 videos before i had the cutout
th_carrunning2.gif

th_carrunning.gif

I_Love_TandA

thanks guys but im not really looking for another car any more, im going out of the country on a long trip and need the money. the caprice looks sick though.

Users who are viewing this thread