fs ft steeda ultralite wheels plus more

tutton7337

Established Member
hey i recently traded for this mustang gt. it has the steeda ultralite wheels, blacked out, nitto 555 tires:275-40-18 all the way around. i would like to trade the wheels for some fr500's or some deep dish bullitt rims. would prefer to keep 18's. i would sell the wheels outright for $800 o.b.o. the rims are in great shape, no curb rash, no dents or anything like that, the tires maybe have 30-35% tread left. just the rims were 1000 new and the nittos were 700 new.

cervinis cobra r bumper, its in great shape, no cracks, just needs repainted, currently silver, the bumper is very strong and will flex alot. i just dont like the way it looks-$200 o.b.o

steeda race wing- in great shape, currently silver, does not have winglets, no chips or scratches, i just dont like the way it looks either-$125 o.b.o

carbon fiber gauge pod with boost gauge and another i forgot. both gauges by autometer-$85

i need tail lights and a third brake light for my car, a mach 1 grill delete, caster camber plates, and another shifter, so i could work out a trade if interested. also interested in suspension parts ,to help handeling. all offers will be considered.

you can offer on here or call or text me at 706-506-5207, thanks, nick.
i will get pics up soon or can send them to you either one.

tutton7337

Established Member
spoiler is gone. sorry i really should update this more. it was ugly though lol. i traded it for some new tail lights, so i guess all i have left is the front bumper, including the fog light bezels, and the gauges. i also have some 1/4 inch spacers that can go.

Users who are viewing this thread