FS/FT Recaro Seats

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Getting rid of my car and taking all parts off.

Need to find someone fairly local who wants to swap their stock 07-09 seats for my 2012 Recaro seats. I got these awhile back when they first came out from a forum member. I'm pretty sure they are prototype seats.

Looking to trade stock seats plus cash for mine.

mikes2103

interested in them, are they the ford racing cloth seats or stock leather ones, also do they have the side airbags in them and are they set up to use the power functions are on they on the stock manual sliders? also how much cash were you thinking about needing on top of a set of seats, and lastly please send me pics at [email protected]

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
interested in them, are they the ford racing cloth seats or stock leather ones, also do they have the side airbags in them and are they set up to use the power functions are on they on the stock manual sliders? also how much cash were you thinking about needing on top of a set of seats, and lastly please send me pics at [email protected]

They were 2012 prototype seats from what I was told. They are leather with cobra logo on them. Got them from a member on here who had gotten like 10 sets when they first came out as a option in the car.
Side air bags are in them from what I was told. My air bag light is not on saying there is a issue. I had to move a rail air bag sensor from stock seats to new ones because after installment air bag light did come one saying a issue. Once I swapped that sensor all was good.
Recaro's are manual from the factory. There was one or two people who mounted up all the power devices from stock seats to make them power tho.
I didn't need power as I set seat in one spot and I'm done.

Pictures were sent.

dirtychamba

Django
Established Member
I'm interested.

i have 2011 OEM shelby seats with the white stripe inserts.

not sure if you can use these...

BlueEyedSnake

Banned
I've got stock 2011 but they have grabber blue inserts. I would do this in a heart beat and your within driving distance to, fml. If you want mine I'm in.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
damn nice trade in....

did you end up winning on the deal?

Got 28,500 for trade in on car. After tax credit on new car it's like I got 31k for it. Got to pull parts off I wanted to help recover some cost I had invested into it. Didn't have to try and sell on my own plus got new car I wanted. Fingers crossed doing paperwork tonight and new car will be on its way Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread