FS/FT: MA 09 Harley Davidson Nightster XL1200N

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Hey all. Not sure if ill get much interest on here, but i figure hey...why the hell not.

Looking to sell my 09 Nightster. I bought this bike with plans to bob it out, as you can see Ive kinda started. When i picked it up it had the Vance and Hines Side Shots installed, Screamin' Eagle Air Cleaner and Vance and Hines Fuel Pack tune already done to it. Everything else was stock.

Since then, ive began to add some bobber style touches to it. I had intended to do forward controls and lowering the rear but i miss the sport bike too much. This bike was purchased from MOMS and the previous owner was a master motorcycle mechanic who works at a MOMS in Foxboro, it was his wife's bike. I met both of them and ive had many people tell me how meticulously maintained it has been and it shows,as ive carried that on as well. Ive only owned the bike this season. Current Mods are...

- 32" Black Drag Bars 0 Rise 4" pullback
- Blinker Relocation
- Screamin Eagle Wires
- Screamin Eagle Air Cleaner
- Vance and Hines Side Shot Exhaust
- Vance and Hines Fuel Pack Tune
- Coil & Ignition Relocation
- Luggage Rack
- Dark Custom Derby Cover
- Dark Custom Gas Cap
- Removed front fender
- Removed lower belt guard
- Semi-Wire Tuck
- Underslung left mirror
- 2" Tank Riser

This is my 4th bike, first cruiser, and this bike like my last 3 has been very very well taken care of. I still have all the stock parts minus the exhaust and air filter. I do owe a small loan on the bike to pay off which ill continue to pay until spring. I'm an honest seller and willing to work with whomever may be interested to get the title into their hands. I'm looking for $8000obro.

will add more pics later.

frontnightster.jpg

nightster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread