FS/FT: Lifted 99 F250, 46.7" Tires

K_Hill

Established Member
I have for sale or trade my truck. I hardly ever get time to drive it with my work. I've been looking at a terminator for awhile and have decided its time to get one.

Now back to the truck, the truck is lifted with a fabtech lift kit. The lift kit is right around 11". The truck is on 46.7" Michelin military tires that have around 75% tread left along with a set of 20" Weld Racing Forged wheels.

The only mods done to the truck is a intake and muffler delete. No tuner or anything on this truck. The truck has stock gearing (pulls fine and has plenty of power), but I had planned on putting 5.13 gears in it.

The interior in the truck is very nice along with a tv/dvd/gps system. The truck has 137,000 miles on the chassis and motor. It is a 7.3 turbo diesel with a auto transmission. The truck is setup with a hitch and trailer brakes to pull a trailer, just will need a long drop hitch haha.

This is all I can think of right now, much more to list. I will take more pictures and detailed pictures tomorrow. This truck has never been off road.

The price on the truck is $18,000 or trade for a terminator.

downsized_0913001427-2.jpg

downsized_0920001707.jpg

K_Hill

Established Member
Also forgot to add, the truck will come with another set of 16.5" Weld Racing Forged wheels that have a set of wore out Super Swamper STS 44x21xr16.5 tires.

red9450

Established Member
how realistic would it be to put a set of 40s on this? or would it look ridiculous?

K_Hill

Established Member
how realistic would it be to put a set of 40s on this? or would it look ridiculous?
It would look just fine, I had a set of 44s on it before the 46.7s and they looked alright. I almost thought about putting 40s on it, but I got a good deal on these wheels and tires.
That sucker is a monster, GLWS.
Thanks!

I forgot to add in the listing that I would trade for something of equal value also.

Users who are viewing this thread