FS/FT Lethal O/R X Pipe & Borla ATAK Cat back

kngcbra24

Established Member
Hey guys,

I have a Lethal O/R X Pipe and a Borla ATAK system. Its just too loud for my preference I know many people like this setup so it should be pretty easy to get rid of. I prefer local pick up since I shipped a system off my Corvette and it was pretty pricey.

Trying to go to a catted x pipe and a Borla stinger or touring system. This is from the previous owner so I don't know the mileage on it but it's in pretty good shape.

I can take pictures sometime early this week. Just looking for interest for now. If I can unload this then I can use the funds for the new system. Thanks guys any offers are open! I can split up the X-Pipe from the Cat-back.

Andrew

KillerMike

Senior SVT Hall Of Fame
Established Member
I may be interested in the x pipe if the price is right. I have a mac prochamber with welded magnapacks in a magnaflow catback and it's pretty loud. I wonder how much louder it would be if I ditched the prochamber for a o/r X. Send me some pics and a price. 508-340-2055 thnx

TylerM35

Established Member
this is a longshot but, im picking up my car saturday, has magnaflow exhaust car only has 20k miles on it, i would pay for shipping on your end as well if it helps, they arent magnapacks either so not the crazy loud exhaust. i really need borlas again lol

Users who are viewing this thread