FS FT kenne bell 2.8H w/behemoth inlet trade for turbo or ported+cash

sweeperstang

new to the "SVT" world
Established Member
THE SETUP IS SOLD

i have a 2.8H kenne bell with the modular powerhouse inlet with twin 75mm throttle body, with lower manifold and intercooler 5 inch mph intake tube, ba5000maf, metco idlers, 03 timing cover, alternator, oil cooler, possibly longtubes, afco heat exchanger, intercooler pump. complete swap to supercharger. i am trying to go turbo so im letting everything go. all of it. this is a nice setup. if you have any parts to aid me in getting the parts ill need to convert i would be interested in swapping. other than that im trying to sell it together as much as possible. like as a kit. the parts are still on the car and wont be removed untill someone shows interest.

cash moves it quickest. i would be possibly interested in some parts and or a turbo kit. thanks. pm me or post on here or email me

i am also interested in anything to assist me in my modular fox swap.
i would also consider some ported eaton swap+cash

let me know what you got.

myengine.jpg

PART_1285568434741.jpg

inlets.jpg

PART_1285568301438.jpg

Last edited:

badazzebz06

Established Member
interested in steggy stage 4 plus billetflow black tb and plenum put down 507 at 14.5lbs of boost? how much cash plus that if interested?

Unitek

THE ANTI LSx
Established Member
Trade you a set of Brodix Track 1 CNC ported by Brodix, titanium valves, triple springs, titanium retainers, Shaft mount rockers etc. Castings were used, everything else is brand new

Heads + a little cash for the KB setup ?

email me [email protected]

sweeperstang

new to the "SVT" world
Established Member
HEY GUYS im sooooo sorry that i havnt replied to any of you all. i had my settings messed up so they did not notify me of the 25 pms that i have. its still on the car and still for sale. i could use anything to help with my mod fox setup im starting. so any newer 4v stuff just let me know. full wiring harness a teksid block computer longtubes a tubular k mem for modular cobra brakes etc. well all i have is a 4 cyl 93 coupe so i got have alot of parts still that i need to get lol. . .

also the quickest way to get a hold of me is via email [email protected]

Last edited:

sweeperstang

new to the "SVT" world
Established Member
ok... finally! all pms have been answered. i have been offered alot of stuff. i fixed my account so now i will be able to reply much quicker to pms.

Users who are viewing this thread