FS/FT Feeler: 2008 Jeep SRT8 - 91k, $27k obo - Black

CCM302

Established Member
Thinking about getting rid of it. Only had her for a small while but it's really more than I need. Would consider trade for a nice 03/04 Mach 1(would prefer Comp Orange, DSG, Azure Blueor Black) plus cash to me or a turnkey 5.4 swap car.

2008 Jeep SRT8 - Black
-Heated front and rear seats
-Nav
-Sirius ready
-Rear entertainment center

Mods:
-Volant CAI
-Borla Catback
-Mishimoto 160 TStat (not installed)

She has the typical wear and tear of a 91k mile truck. It is my DD. No known mechanical issues. She also has a loan against her. Just put new tires on the front (about 7k miles on them now). Loud and quick!

Pictures to come. I'm sure I'm forgetting something so just ask if there's an option you're wondering about. Basically, it's got every option except the subwoofer.

$27k OBO

Last edited:

ramstein

Established Member
I tried selling my 08 for months and was really surprised at lack of interest on autotrader, forums, craigslist and finally gave up and just traded it in. I have to say I miss it, it was a blast to drive. GLWS, have you tried Cherokeesrt forum?

CCM302

Established Member
I tried selling my 08 for months and was really surprised at lack of interest on autotrader, forums, craigslist and finally gave up and just traded it in. I have to say I miss it, it was a blast to drive. GLWS, have you tried Cherokeesrt forum?

I am on there, but they tend to frown on "feelers". And as for the Jeep, I love it too. And i'm contemplating trading it in too. I'd rather not just because I know they're going to try to low ball me. And really despise that.

CCM302

Established Member
Yea, I've been sick with a sinus infection. I'll get them up here eventually. Apologies.

FSUstang

>>=;=====>
Established Member
I have a turnkey 5.4 triton swapped 2000GT with a bunch of cool parts on it that I'm trying to sell. PM me for details if you're interested.

CCM302

Established Member
Not ignoring people's request for pics. Either I've been busy or it has rained every day I haven't been busy. One day....

Users who are viewing this thread