FS/FT Built, Cammed, Whipple Mineral Grey 03

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
I am thinking of selling my car as i have kinda lost interest in the last year. Car is a blast to drive and puts a smile on my face everytime I get into the throttle but it may be time to go. Interested in only new 5.0 wit Racaro and brembos. $25,000

Car- 2003 Mineral Grey 1-302 62,000 miles
Had front and rear bumpers repainted a month ago. Car still has minor rock chips on hood etc. Passangers side mirror glass fell out in trailer one day. Havent replaced.

Mods

Engine- MMR 900 short block,All ARP Hardware, B heads, Comp stage 2 Cams and springs, Canton 9qt Oil pan, Moroso IC, Coolant and Power Steering Res.

Blower- Gen 2 Whipple 2.3 that has been powdercoated grey and rebuilt by Whipple around 10k ago. 3.25 pulley with 4lb lower makes 20lbs boost. JLT Carbon Fiber CAI, LFP dual pass H/E

Fuel System- Custom pick-up in cobra tank. Aeromotive A1000 Pump with pre and post filters. New -10 feed -8 return fragola lines, FORE Rails and FPR, 60lb injectors

Nitrous- Nitrous outlet stand alone nitrus kit. Includes stand alone cell with fuel pump, regulator. Small bottle hid behind fender w/ gauge in glovebox,Cobra grill nirouse purge. Kit Never used.

Exhaust- Bassani Midlengths, Dr Gas X-Pipe, Magnaflows

Drive Train- D&D Magnum 6sp W/ all upgrades, Centerforce DFX, Aluminum DS, Built IRS, DSS LVL 5 halfshafts w/3in studs, Ford Racing diff cover.4.10s.

Front Suspension- UPR K-member & A-arms (new bushings,Balljoints) Coilovers, Steeda Bumpsteer kit. New Stearing rack.

Rear Suspension- QA1 10 way adj coilovers, Full Tllt Boggie kit.

Brakes- Wilwood 6 piston big break kit in front. New pads on rear w/ repainted calipers.Also coated wheelwheels with undercoating. ABS light come on due to sensor ring needing pushed back on.

Exterior- 17x9 17x10.5 Chrome Cobra rims, Black Cobra insert.HID Fogs, LED license plate and reverse Lights Tint, Also include 17x4.5 15x9 Race stars w/ Brand new MH front runners and 275/60/15 MT ET Streets. 100mi

Interior- Drivers seat shows some wear but not bad. Maxumim Motorsports 6pt Cage, Speed of Sound dual gauge piller with AEM UGO wideband, SpeedHut Fuel Pressure, F'N Fast Shift Knob, Kenwood Double Din, 2-12in JL subs w/2-500watt amps. Pioneer speakers in doors and rear decklid as well as dynamat in trunk and doors. Battery Relocation to trunk w/ New Optima red top.

Car has been a blast to wn and recently drove it from New Orleans to Souther Illinois without a problem while averaging 22MPG. With the K-member and a arms there is some increased NVH but it is not that bad. The car sounds like no other Ive heard with the cams and get compliments all the time. Just feel its time for something newer. Feel free to call or txt 217-343-9808

March4017.jpg

March4016.jpg

3-13Cobra006.jpg

March4010.jpg

March4009.jpg

cobra148.jpg

cobra141.jpg

cobra3-19033.jpg

photobucket-1562-1327537434145.jpg

Thanks for looking.:beer:

KB01GT

Whipple blown
Established Member
Yes it's a typo. Am on phone. Will correct when I get to my laptop. I was jumping around trying to remember all mods that I must have started to day something and got mixed up.

Users who are viewing this thread