FS/FT- Built 03 Evo

BlueByYou2004

Established Member
Up for sale is an 03 Clean title, no accidents (have carfax), 70k mile, sunroof equipped, Weightless White Evo 8. I traded a MK4 Supra for this car (the Supra was a constant project I kept putting money into). It belonged to another Evo forum member. Honestly, with work, my other cars and riding my motorcycle most days, I have absolutely no need for this car and it spends more time in my driveway than anything else. It's a sick car that the previous owner did a really good job on, just at this point I would rather have the capital or something other than an Evo. I'll own another Evo again some day, just want to try something different for a little while. Some of the parts on the car:

Engine:
-CP Pistons 8.85:1
-Eagle H Beam Rods
-ARP Headstuds
-Jun 272 cams
-Supertech +1mm valves

-AMS FMIC
-HKS Ignition Amplifier
-Built Trans by Ivey
-Exedy Twin disk
-Shep Stage 3 transfer case with quaife lsd
Rotated mount FP black turbo with twin Tial wastegates firing straight out of the hood and tial BOV
Billet throttle body
Sheerer Manifold
Has AEM Wideband, blitz boost gauge mounted in CF pod on top of steering wheel.
Engine management is handled by AEM EMS.
AEM Cam gears behind clear cover

Car is tuned by Ivey Tune.

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

IMAG1285.jpg

IMAG1286.jpg

IMAG1287.jpg

IMAG1288.jpg

IMAG1289.jpg

IMAG1290.jpg

The previous owner said the car made 530/420 (I'll put the scans up soon of the dyno sheet), so there is room for sure left in it. Looking for $21000 obo or a trade for a similar valued vehicle (would like to get back into a Terminator). Thanks again for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread